Imark takes a step into UK
- Imark merges with Euro pair under VNU flag. // Event;Feb2004, p5
Reports on the merger of Imark Communications Europe with Jaarbeurs Exhibitions & Media and BIAS Group to form VNU Exhibitions Europe. Number of events managed by VNU Exhibitions; Officers selected for VNU; Statement from Imark managing director David Pegler about the office relocation of Imark.
- Imark brings IT event quartet under one roof. // Event;Nov2002, p5
Reports that Imark Communications is combining four trade shows to create one communication distribution exhibition. Shows that will be included in Imark's exhibition; Benefit of the combined shows.
- Imark launches Europe offensive. Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing Event;Feb99, p10
Announces the launching of marketing events in Germany, Denmark and Sweden by Imark Communications as part of its expansion plans in Europe. Details on the expansion; Business units of the company as a result of its restructuring; Comments from Nick Litton, European operations director.
- CTS buy brings Imark offering. // Marketing Event;Apr99, p4
Provides information on the launching of marketing events by Imark Communications in the United Kingdom. Comments from David Pegler, managing director of Imark.
- Imark acquires @d:tech series. Schwartz, Matthew // B to B;03/19/2001, Vol. 86 Issue 6, p2
Reports on the purchase of the @d:tech trade show series from eMarketWorld by Imark Communications. Goal to expand the advertising network; Extension of the marketing campaigns to traditional companies.
- Imark Communications Launches New Conference. // Information Today;May2003, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p15
Announces the launch of Content Management Europe conference and exhibition by Imark Communications. Venue and date of the event; Highlights of the event.
- Dutch firm VNU snaps up Imark in _GCP_11m deal. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p5
Focuses on the sale of Imark Communications Europe to Dutch publisher VNU Business Media Europe. Cost of the acquisition; Benefits of the acquisition to both companies.
- Imark teams up with Reed to launch fair. // Event;Apr2003, p6
Reports on the cooperation between Imark Communications and Reed Exhibitions for the launching of the Enterprise IP Technology event alongside Reed's Enterprise Wireless Technology exhibition in London, England in November 2003. Target audience for the events; Remarks from Imark managing...
- Consolidation continues on the trade show front. // B to B;8/20/2001, Vol. 86 Issue 15, p6
Reports that United States-based conference producer Imark Communications has acquired the trade shows owned by Digitrends LLC and eMarketWorld Inc. as of August 20, 2001.