Upbeat line on slump
- Advance First-Quarter GDP Shows Growth of 1.8%. Temple-West, Patrick // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/29/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 16, p10
The article reports on the 1.8 % real gross domestic product expansion in the first quarter of 2011 in the U.S.
- Country Comparison :: GDP (purchasing power parity). // CIA World Fact Book;2011, p2
The article presents a list of gross domestic product (GDP) or value of all final goods and services produced within a nation in a given year for countries including China, Japan and France.
- Field Listing :: GDP - real growth rate. // CIA World Fact Book;2011, p5
The article presents a list of gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate on an annual basis of countries including 8.2% for Afghanistan, 3.5% for Albania and 3.3% for Algeria.
- Country Comparison :: GDP - real growth rate. // CIA World Fact Book;2011, p6
The article presents a list of gross domestic product (GDP) growth rate of countries including Peru, China and Taiwan.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/20/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31269, p8
Presents information regarding competitive bond offerings in the U.S. for November 2001.
- Preliminary 4Q GDP Gains 1.4%. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;3/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31335, p2
Reports the increase of the gross domestic product in the U.S. Decrease of the private inventory investment; Consideration of the personal consumption expenditures and government spending.
- GDP Surges 5.8% In First Quarter. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;4/29/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31375, p2
Reports the increase of the real gross domestic product (GDP) for the first quarter in year 2002 in the U.S. Percentage increase of GDP; Growth in private inventory investment; Comparison of GDP revenue between year 2001 and 2002.
- REGIONAL INDICATORS. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 1;Mar2005, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p1
This article presents information on regional indicators. In 2003, 2004(e) 205(f) 2006(f) real GDP Growth, %y-o-y Indonesia 4.1, 4.6, 5.1,5.6, Malaysia 5.3, 7.0, 6.1, Thailand 5.9, 6.9 6.2,5.3, 5.9, Phillipines 4.7, 5.7, 4.6, 4.2,5.7, Vietnam 7.2, 7.7, 7.7, 7.5, Inflation 6.6, 5.1, Malaysia 1.1,...
- Asia Growth: The Geopolitical Risk Premium. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/3/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 40, p1
Talks about the economic growth of Asia in 2002. Growth of South Korean exports; Gross domestic product growth rates of Thailand; Rise in export orders in Taiwan.