Legal war brews on Dutch merger
- Sizing up for global gains. Shelton, Ed // Marketing Event;Jun99, p28
Deals with the proposed merger between Jaarbeurs Utrecht and the Rai Group, two of Netherland's exhibitions organizers. Implications of mergers and acquisitions; Potential role of the proposed merger in the plans of the two organizers to compete internationally; Criticisms raised by other...
- RAI RESHAPES CANUCK TURF. Tillson, Tamsen // Daily Variety;8/6/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 23, p11
Reports on the cancellation of the long-term supply agreement between cable channel Telelatino Network (TLN) and television network RAI International in Toronto, Ontario. Plan of RAI to launch an Italian-language digital specialty channel; Views of TLN president Aldo di Felice on the issue;...
- RAI takes GVG Profile XP media platform. Clark, Mike // TVB Europe;Aug2000, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p14
Reports on the installation of the Profile XP Media Platform from Grass Valley Group in a transmission system inaugurated by RAI International in its Saxa Rubra, Rome premises. Factors considered by RAI International's facility when they opted for a full caching server-based transmission...
- Innovative thinking at the Rai. Clark, Mike // TVB Europe;Feb2011, p42
The article presents the broadcasting innovations being worked by the researchers of Rai Research Center in Italy. It includes working on the ultra-high definition (UHD) television which has more resolution than a HDTV, 3DTV in which their work concentrates on stereoscopic 3D, and X2TV which...
- Ahoy joins Rail for PetroTech. // Marketing Event;Jun99, p10
Reports that Rai Amsterdam and Ahoy Rotterdam, events organizers in the Netherlands, have teamed up to organize the petrochemical show PetroTech for the year 1999. Schedule of the 1999 show; Location of the show; Reasons behind the move according to Dorien Sibbel, project manager at Rai Amsterdam.
- EasyFairs and Jaarbeurs strike deal. // Packaging News;May2015, p7
The article reports on a deal signed between exhibition organizers Jaarbeurs Utrecht and easyFairs for the integration of Jaarbeurs Utrecht's packaging sector trade show Macropak into easyFair's trade show Empack, and presents views of Cornelien Baijens, of easyFairs Nederland, on the issue.
- The world: digest. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;5/17/2005, Vol. 389 Issue 10, p14
This article presents news developments related to entertainment industry around the world, as of May 17, 2005. Jane Montandon, a 28-year veteran of Great Britain-based company United International Pictures, is retiring as the international distributor's director of international sales...
- Advanstar/RAI in show tie-up. // Marketing Event;May2001, p6
Reports the alliance of Advanstar and RAI Amsterdam to produce the 2001 Customer Relationship Management Solutions Europe event in Amsterdam, Netherlands, on October 17-18, 2001.
- Jaarbeurs fillip for China retail. // Marketing Event;Apr99, p13
Reports on the partnership of Jaarbeurs Utrecht with Keylong Exhibition Service Co. to co-organize the China Retail Conference and Exposition Shanghai at the Shanghai International Centre on September 26-29, 1999. Comments from Keylong exhibition organizer David Zhong.