Calortex plans rebrand tour
- ASA condemns gas suppliers' ads. // Marketing Week;10/16/1997, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p9
Reports that Britain's Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has condemned Calortex and Eastern Natural Gas for running misleading advertisements. ASA's decision to uphold complaints from British Gas that the ads misled consumers over the price difference between BG and the independents.
- Calortex blasts British Gas ads. Benady, David // Marketing Week;2/19/1998, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p8
Reports on the attack of the British Gas Trading `15 per cent off' advertising campaign by Calortex Company, the independent gas supplier. Comments from Calortex's commercial director, Neil Lambert; Details on the claims by Calortex; Information on the advertising campaign.
- On the record. Trickett, Eleanor // Campaign;01/16/98, Issue 3, p24
Presents an interview with Calortex's loyalty marketing manager Matthew Eastlake on his firm as an independent gas supplier in Great Britain. Includes a discussion on rivals; Marketing tools used; Brand extensions and incentives.
- NEW-BUSINESS RANKINGS 1 November 2008. // Campaign (UK);11/7/2008, Issue 44, p48
The article lists new advertising companies in Great Britain.
- News & analysis. // People Management;07/24/97, Vol. 3 Issue 15, p51
Presents a photograph of a joke advertising put up outside the Body Shop in London, England while the store was being refurbished.
- Ad Nauseam. // AdMedia;Nov2002, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p7
Focuses on the news items related to the advertisement industry in Auckland, New Zealand. Creative advertisements by Giuliana De Felice; Media personalities in the Arts Awards.
- ADZ UP LTD. // AdMedia;Dec2002, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p46
Focuses on the advertising mediums available to advertising agencies in New Zealand. Utility of bathroom posters; Benefits of cine-screen advertisements.
- No free lunch. Capes, David // AdMedia;Sep2005, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p3
Introduces a series of articles related to the advertising industry in New Zealand.
- 100 Leading U.S. Advertisers, 1998. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p192
No abstract available.