Super Noodles hits the road
- MEDIA CHOICE. // Campaign;6/29/2001, Issue 26, p14
Features the Super Noodles Vindaloo advertising campaign in Great Britain.
- A dirty business. Diamond, Ross; Saunders, Frances Stonor // New Statesman;8/5/2002, Vol. 131 Issue 4599, p28
Focuses on the advertising campaign proclaiming Pot Noodle the slag of all snacks. Reaction of Jonathan Freedland to the campaign; Campaign cost; Reason for the advertising campaign's success.
- Pot Noodle sticks with humour for 'poodle' promotion. Grant, Jules // Marketing (00253650);3/28/2002, p20
Reports the advertising promotion of Unilever Bestfood's Pot Noodle in Great Britain. Creation of the advertisement by HHCL and Partners; Percentage of the advertisement recall in the Adwatch; Concept of the advertisement.
- Maggi fiasco: ITC's Yippee advertising campaign focuses on safety and quality. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;8/24/2015, p8
The article reports on the advertising campaign of Indian conglomerate company ITC for the Sunfeast Yipee noodles that emphasizes on its safety and quality due to the issue and concerns on the safety of Maggi noodles.
- Path brands Naked Noodle. Gosling, Emily // Design Week (Online Edition);7/28/2011, p4
The article offers information on the company Path, which has created the visual identity and packaging design for the Naked Noodle brand. It states that the company created the brand marque and brand guidelines to allow the visual identity to be used across other touchpoints in future. It...
- Pot Noodle boils up promo twist. Quilter, James // Promotions & Incentives;Sep2008, p18
The article focuses on the development of snack brand Pot Noodle in Great Britain. It cites the challenges for the brand which are appealing to a new generation of lads as well as mothers who buy snack for their sons. It highlights the on-pack promotion for the brand which will provide consumers...
- IN MY VIEW. Lambert, Dave // Promotions & Incentives;Sep2008, p19
The article presents the author's view concerning the Pot Noodle campaign in Great Britain. It describes the move as a refreshingly confident work and its simplicity as well as irresistible cheeriness are indicated as perfect extension of the identity of the brand. It also considers the...
- Nestle sets out plans for Maggi comeback in Indian market by Oct. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;9/14/2015, p10
The article reports on the plan of food and beverage company Nestle for the return of its Maggi noodles in Indian market in October 2015.
- ITC tries to poach Maggi lovers with a letter. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;6/14/2015, p1
The article reports on the effort of Indian conglomerate company ITC Ltd. to divert its customer loyalty from Maggi noodles to Yippee! brand.