- 59 finalists vie for this year's Pinnacles. // Furniture/Today;10/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p86
Introduces the finalists in the design category of the 10th Annual Pinnacle Design Achievement Awards in North Carolina. Finalists for the major collections segment of the award; Identification of the finalists for the best bedroom design; Citation of the finalists for the formal dining design...
- Pincher Creek in March and Slave Lake in April. Wood, Tina // Alberta Sweetgrass;May2003, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p16
Focuses on the talent contest Pincher Creek.
- PM awards nominees revealed. // Precision Marketing;3/31/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p5
The article reports that the nominees for special categories to the 2006 Precision Marketing Response Awards have been finalized in Great Britain. They include nominations for Agency of the Year, Direct Brand of the Year and Client Marketer of the Year. The prizes will be presented to the...
- BALDRIGE DON'TS. McManus, Kevin // Industrial Engineer: IE;Jul2005, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p44
Presents a few key Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award dont's to minimize applicant disillusionment and confusion; Essentiality of systematic improvement over time throughout the organization in scoring against the criteria; Importance of Baldrige scoring guidelines than the criteria;...
- Aloud and proud. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;2/18/2005, Issue 1757, p44
The article presents photographs of the Thomson's Retail Performance Awards 2005 that took place at Metropole in Birmingham, England. Winners received mini iPods, trophies and cash prizes.
- Ashley giveaway includes Haggard guitar. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;4/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p35
Reports on the dealer promotion provided by Ashley Furniture Industries Inc. to its customers in High Point, North Carolina. Validity of the promotion; Involvement of Haggard guitar as one of the prizes in the promotion; Amount of gift certificates to be given away.
- NCAN YOU HAVE A POP TO WIN THIS GREAT KENWOOD CAFÃ‰ WORTH Â£155? // Mortgage Strategy;6/11/2007, p90
The article provides information on how to win the great retro coffee maker through a contest in Great Britain. It is stated that in order to join the promotion, participants should send their suggested captions to "Mortgage Strategy." In addition, its content should be based on the photo they...
- Public Servants of the Year Awards 2006 launched. Thatcher, Mike // Public Finance;9/30/2005, p7
Reports on the launch on the 2006 Public Servants of the Year Awards in Great Britain. Members of the panel of judges; Sponsor of the awards; Deadline for the submission of entries.
- Untitled. // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;May2006, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p75
This article announces the winners of a photograph contest. Plenty more correct entries this month as we decided to go easy on you and actually use a photo featured in the magazine. Congratulations to Ken Richards, plant manager for Gladman Homes, whose name was randomly selected from the PMJ...