- 59 finalists vie for this year's Pinnacles. // Furniture/Today;10/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p86
Introduces the finalists in the design category of the 10th Annual Pinnacle Design Achievement Awards in North Carolina. Finalists for the major collections segment of the award; Identification of the finalists for the best bedroom design; Citation of the finalists for the formal dining design...
- PM awards nominees revealed. // Precision Marketing;3/31/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p5
The article reports that the nominees for special categories to the 2006 Precision Marketing Response Awards have been finalized in Great Britain. They include nominations for Agency of the Year, Direct Brand of the Year and Client Marketer of the Year. The prizes will be presented to the...
- BALDRIGE DON'TS. McManus, Kevin // Industrial Engineer: IE;Jul2005, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p44
Presents a few key Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award dont's to minimize applicant disillusionment and confusion; Essentiality of systematic improvement over time throughout the organization in scoring against the criteria; Importance of Baldrige scoring guidelines than the criteria;...
- Aloud and proud. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;2/18/2005, Issue 1757, p44
The article presents photographs of the Thomson's Retail Performance Awards 2005 that took place at Metropole in Birmingham, England. Winners received mini iPods, trophies and cash prizes.
- Ashley giveaway includes Haggard guitar. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;4/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p35
Reports on the dealer promotion provided by Ashley Furniture Industries Inc. to its customers in High Point, North Carolina. Validity of the promotion; Involvement of Haggard guitar as one of the prizes in the promotion; Amount of gift certificates to be given away.
- NCAN YOU HAVE A POP TO WIN THIS GREAT KENWOOD CAFÃ‰ WORTH Â£155? // Mortgage Strategy;6/11/2007, p90
The article provides information on how to win the great retro coffee maker through a contest in Great Britain. It is stated that in order to join the promotion, participants should send their suggested captions to "Mortgage Strategy." In addition, its content should be based on the photo they...
- Public Servants of the Year Awards 2006 launched. Thatcher, Mike // Public Finance;9/30/2005, p7
Reports on the launch on the 2006 Public Servants of the Year Awards in Great Britain. Members of the panel of judges; Sponsor of the awards; Deadline for the submission of entries.
- Green Eagle Contest. Collier, Richard // PSA Journal;Oct2006, Vol. 72 Issue 10, p19
A listing of the winners for the Green Eagle contest of the Photographic Society of America is presented. A total of 92 prints from 24 study group members competed. The maximum score was 81 points. For the monochrome prints, Sharp Todd bagged the prize for his Bass Harbor Head Ligh # 2 picture....
- NEWS NOTES. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Apr1967, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p321
Announces the 1967 Rorer Awards Contest for the best papers in gastroenterology. Classes of awards; Rules and regulations; Prizes.