Is there anybody there?
- Chapter 27: When Ghosts Visit Stores and Office Buildings. Steiger, Brad // Real Ghosts, Restless Spirits, & Haunt Places;2003, p513
Chapter 27 of the book "Real Ghosts, Restless Spirits and Haunted Places," by Brad Steiger is presented. It explores the appearance of ghosts in stores and office buildings. It gives an account on ghostly encounter of individuals with these facilities. It investigates the manifestations of...
- Haunted Legends. // Windspeaker;Oct2003, Vol. 21 Issue 7, Canadian Travel Magazine p10
According to statistics, Kingston is the most haunted city in Canada. Uncover more of Kingston's eerie secrets on The Haunted Walk of Kingston, running from October 24, 2003 to November 1, 2003. Learn about the two military officers who dueled and lost, a restless spirit in one of the oldest...
- A spirited discussion of spirits. Spitzenberger, Ray // East Bernard Express (TX);7/14/2011, Vol. 68 Issue 28, p4
The article offers the author's insights on various ghosts and haunted stories, which he considers as hoax and perturbation on creaks and cracks of building.
- Some of My Favorite Haunts. Horngren, Barbara // Lesbian News;Sep2011, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p26
The author talks about haunted places particularly the former house of her friend Dolores located at Fredericksburg Road in San Antonio, Texas that was suspected to be haunted. She describes various activities of ghosts believed to be staying in the house which include opening doors and moving...
- Mystery spirits. Burton, Douglas // World & I;Feb98, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p214
Describes the ghosts and haunted places of Prague, Czech Republic. Three categories of Prague ghosts; Tormented spirits; Haunting of Podskalska Street; Turk of Ungelt; People's endurance to ghost stories; Reasons for the resurgence of the tradition.
- Construction Boosts Spirit Sightings. Luley, Jennifer // Lodging Hospitality;Aug2000, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p16
Focuses on spirit sightings at Benson Hotel in Portland, Oregon. Details on the ghost sightings reported during the restoration projects at the hotel; Use of the spirit sightings in the marketing strategy; Feedback received by the hotel from employees and customers.
- Woooooo! Driggers, Tim // Sandlapper: The Magazine of South Carolina;Autumn99, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p34
Reports on a ghost named Stella who haunts a building in West Columbia, South Carolina. Complaints of tenants at the pranks of the ghost; Background of Stella during her lifetime; Effect of the Lutheran service for the dead on the ghost.
- CENTRAL. // Louisiana Life;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p73
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of hearing ghost stories and visiting a haunted place in Bordelonville, Louisiana.
- Regular Haunts. Belyk, Robert C. // Beautiful British Columbia;Fall99, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p26
Focuses on haunted places in British Columbia.