Tuning in to design
- Entertainment in bright spotlight. Edmonds, Tom // Furniture/Today;3/15/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 28, p14
Discusses the significance of the popularity of home theater systems on the furniture industry in the United States. Ways by which consumers' increased buying of home theater systems can be channeled to furniture buying; Factors that contributed to the increased buying of home theater devices...
- Seeing Through Windows Darkly. PRANGE, STEPHANIE // Home Media Magazine;1/25/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p7
The author talks about the time window issue in the home entertainment industry.
- Top '97 companies in interactive home entertainment. // Computer Graphics World;Jun98, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p16
Lists the top ten interactive home entertainment companies in 1997 as presented by Access Media International.
- Video industry sales scorecard. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;08/09/99, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p16
Presents information on factory and distributor sales of television sets, videocassette recorders and DVD players as of the week of August 17, 1999.
- No Expo, No Problem. Indvik, Kurt // Video Store Magazine;7/20/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p1
Focuses on the format of the Home Entertainment 2003 expo held at the Venetian Resort-Hotel-Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada, from July 29 through 31, 2003. Benefits of the format to businesses; Significance of parties and special events; Provisions for attendees.
- HE2004 Returns To NYC In May. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;4/5/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p12
This article previews the Home Entertainment Show to be held on May 20-23, 2004 in New York. The Hilton New York hotel, site of the show, is expected to greet 15,000 attendees. The first day of the show is reserved for members of the trade and the press, while consumers will have the next...
- Video Industry Sales Scorecard. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;4/5/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p14
This article presents tabular and graphical charts on U.S. video industry sales between January and April 2004, as reported by the Consumer Electronics Association.
- COOKSON: 4K ADOPTION FOLLOWING A PATTERN. TRIBBEY, CHRIS // Home Media Magazine;10/28/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 43, p4
The article discusses a bright outlook for adoption of 4K, or Ultra high definition (HD) in the home entertainment industry according to Sony Pictures Technologies president Chris Cookson at his keynote presentation during the Consumer Electronics Association's Industry Forum on October 23, 2013.
- WHAT TO EXPECT AT THIS YEAR'S CES--AND IN 2012. WILLIAMS, STEPHEN // Advertising Age;1/2/2012, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p22
The article presents a preview of the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show, a trade show for the household electronics and home entertainment industries, focusing on new products to be exhibited at the event including tablet computers, digital cameras and Blu-ray video technology products.