- MOBITEX -- Presentation of Living and Design. Mikulicová, Dagmar // Czech Business & Trade;2007 Furniture Supplement, p24
The article provides information on MOBITEX International Fair of Living, a fair in the Czech Republic organized under the guidance of the Association of Czech Furniture Manufacturers, the Cluster of Furniture Manufacturers, and the Guild of Upholsterers and Decorators. The fair is characterized...
- Copenhagen steps up youth. Engel, Clint // Kids Today;Jun2006, p13
The article highlights the Copenhagen International Furniture Fair held on May 2006 in Copenhagen, Denmark. A large space near the main exhibit entrance of the Bella Center displayed youth furniture, accessories and gift lines from various manufacturers. The space also showcased the entrees to a...
- Industry Calendar. // Kids Today;Jul2007, p48
A calendar of events in the furniture industry for July to October 2007 is presented. The Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings Market will be held at the AmericasMart in Georgia from July 10-18. From August 18-21, the Seattle Gift Show will take place at the Washington State...
- Views. Mason, Roger // Cabinet Maker;6/29/2007, Issue 5544, p8
The author reflects on the Milan Furniture Fair in Italy. He stresses the support given by the UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) and the Foreign and Commonwealth Offices in Italy, to some of the companies in Great Britain. He elaborated the successes of the manufacturers that exhibited in the event...
- Asia shows the way. // Cabinet Maker;2/18/2005, Issue 5426, p12
Highlights the international furniture show to be held in several countries in Asia. Program activities for the Asian exhibition; Participants attending the event; Theme for the program.
- Fate of premarket still to be decided. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;10/31/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p10
Focuses on the unstable condition of the premarket in the furniture industry in the U.S. Relevance of the changes in the date of the furniture market shows in the condition of the premarket; Role of the exhibitors in the continuance of the unofficial event; Concept of the premarket.
- Cologne fair to spotlight emerging living trends. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;11/29/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p26
Highlights the upcoming Cologne furniture fair in Germany. Features for the upcoming shows; Programs; Participants.
- Vegas show at Sands looking for more space. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;2/7/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p6
Reports that operators of The Las Vegas Furniture Show scheduled from July 26-29, 2005 at the Sands Exposition Center in Las Vegas, Nevada have released a list of signed exhibitors. Participating companies; Area of space secured for the show; List of exhibitors confirmed by Triad Expositions.
- PIFS to take casual tack. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;11/22/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p32
Reports on the aims of the Philippine International Furniture Show in Manila, Philippines. Focus on attracting casual consumer tastes; Goal of the show to emphasize exhibitors ability to incorporate indigenous materials into upholstery and case goods; Statement of Marlyn Siapno, executive...