Divania moves to allay supply doubts
- England installs galleries in Washington state, S.C. stores. // Furniture/Today;9/11/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p20
The article reports that England, a custom upholstered furniture manufacturer, has installed Custom Comfort Center galleries in stores in Washington state and South Carolina. Phyl's Furniture, owned by Milo and Eileen Blass, has a 4,700-square-foot gallery in Chehalis, Washington. Daniels Fine...
- Pa. House adds two galleries. // Furniture/Today;9/5/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p37
Reports that Pennsylvania House Inc., a producer of wood residential furniture and custom-made upholstery, has installed two new galleries in Wisconsin and Minnesota. Description of the company's galleries; Locations of Pennsylvania House stores; Company profile of Pennsylvania House.
- Fla., N.C. stores add Rowe galleries. // Furniture/Today;4/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p34
Features several stores who opened a custom-order studiorowe upholstery galleries in Virginia and Florida.
- Highland House offers shops. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;6/13/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 39, p2
Reports on upper-end upholstery maker, Highland House's offering of a retail concept it calls European Excursions "shops," both in-store and freestanding. Use of European Excursions as the umbrella name for three groups of furniture based on locations in Europe; Highland House's partnership with...
- Sklar store just across street. // Furniture/Today;9/26/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p26
Reports that upholstery producer Sklar Peppler has opened a store in Champlain Avenue, Oshawa, Ontario. Land area; Total number of store owned by Sklar Peppler in Canada and the U.S.
- BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;3/17/2006, Issue 5479, p39
The article reports on the bad news for furniture retailers in Great Britain. Retailers claimed that for six weeks people in the country were challenged not to spend on new furniture, clothes and other goods in the observance of the Lenten season. The Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice asked them to...
- Masins overcomes two disasters. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;3/6/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 26, p1
The article reports on the plan of Masins to open a new store completing a two-phase fresh start following a double disaster for the high-end retailer in the year 2001 in the U.S. The flagship store will have about 20,000 square feet of selling space on four levels, and will span two historical...
- store openings. // Furniture/Today;7/19/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p32
Reports on the openings of several stores related to furniture industry in the U.S. Drexel Heritage in Southlake, Texas; Design of the Interior in Winnetka, Illinois; Rowe Furniture in Kahului, Hawaii.
- Armani Casa Debuts at AtmosphÃ¨re in Santurce. Rosa, Taina // Caribbean Business;9/22/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 37, p14
Reports on the acquisition of the exclusive distribution rights to Armani Casa collection by locally-owned upscale furniture retailer AtmosphÃ¨re in Puerto Rico. Sale of Armani Casa furniture and home accessories; Investment of the firm in the local market; Outstanding service and comfortable...