'No offer' says Courts
- Airsprung ends cabinet involvement. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;10/06/2000, Issue 5208, p3
Reports the sale of Duckers by Airsprung Group to venture capital companies. Impact of imports and pine market downturns to sale revenues of Duckers; Success of the At Home show with the sponsorship of Airsprung; Introduction of a point-of-sale (POS) package by Gainsborough on the show.
- Homestyle dismisses Bed Shed sale rumour. // Cabinet Maker;2/11/2005, Issue 5425, p5
The article reports that Homestyle, a furniture manufacturer has scotched rumors of a bid for Bed Shed by a management team led by former Bed Shed buyer, Archie Bailey. Tim Kowalski, Homestyle finance director, said that no offer had been tabled, and any bid was likely to fail. Venture...
- The New Zealand Venture Investment Fund. Hodgson, Pete // Chartered Accountants Journal;Aug2001, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p9
Offers information on the New Zealand Venture Investment Fund. Investment of money from public and private sector; Encouragement of business on paths to global success; Commercialization of innovations from the Crown Research Institutes.
- Top 50 venture capital firms. Barbarello, Kathleen // Business News New Jersey;01/25/99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p16
Lists the top venture capital firms in New Jersey, ranked by assets. Includes William E. Simon & Sons; Nassau Capital; Accel Partners; Domain Associates; BCI Advisors; AT&T Ventures; Mineral Acceptance; Capital Express.
- Remember the Importance Of the Management Team. Thomas, Myra A. // Business News New Jersey;10/10/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 41, pF4
Discusses the need for companies to assemble qualified management teams to attract investments from venture capitalists. Growth in venture capital investment; Impact of the decline in Internet stock prices; Role of the venture capital firms in the hiring process.
- Ohio venture capital and buyout firms. // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/30/2002 Book of Lists, Vol. 23 Issue 52, p44
Lists several venture capital and buyout firms in Ohio. Addresses of the firms; Executives of the firms; Industry preferences of the firms.
- CITY WEIGHS VC FUND TO FUEL TECH STARTUPS. Johnsson, Julie // Crain's Chicago Business;8/12/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p1
Reports on the creation of venture capital fund to encourage investment in technology companies in Chicago, Illinois. Source of entrepreneurial funding; Part in the plan to revitalize technology; Government support to private equity initiative.
- Year makes gains after all. Roush, Matt // Crain's Detroit Business;05/08/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p11
Reports the increase of the venture capital investments for the fourth quarter of 1999 in Michigan. Rise in the number of out-of-state firms; Investment trends in technology companies; Comparison of the venture industry between Michigan and Silicon Valley, California; Technology as the driving...
- 1999 MICHIGAN VENTURE-CAPITAL INVESTMENTS. // Crain's Detroit Business;05/08/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p14
Presents a chart depicting the venture-capital investments in Michigan for 1999. Nature of each company's business; Location of business; List of investors; Amount of investment received by each company.