High street push for Woolworths
- Young America gallery added to S.C. kids boutique. // Furniture/Today;6/11/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p48
The article reports that Lollipop Junction, a children's boutique in Pawleys Island, South Carolina, has opened its Young America Signature Shop in the state. According to store owner Heather Jones, the new furniture gallery has made their retail lineup more accessible for mothers and...
- Flagship store leads off AHF's Â£10m revamp. // Cabinet Maker;7/9/2004, Issue 5396, p3
Reports on AHF's investment to remodel its stores and to open more branches after introducing an updated store format at its first outlet for a decade. Expansion plans; Featured products; Conversion of several stores to the Rugby format; Sales of the company.
- Lush: Fresh cosmetics, fresh concept. // Retail Traffic;Oct2004, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p38
Features the retail store Lush in the U.S. Number of branches; Total assets and investments of the store; Selection of various cosmetic products.
- Delcor makes it a dozen. // Cabinet Maker;4/2/2004, Issue 5382, p4
Reports on Delcor Inc.'s expansion in Great Britain. Opening of a store in Edinburgh and Manchester; Number of branches; Other developments in the company.
- Hammonds boosts outlets. // Cabinet Maker;4/2/2004, Issue 5382, p7
Reports on opening of more branches in Great Britain by fitted bedroom retailer and manufacturer Hammonds. Number of stores; Concessions for its Cosa brand stores; Contemporary ranges of the brands; Retailers signed up for the company's Chill Zone children's bedroom range.
- Offenbacher's offers winning mix in nation's capitol. Ellis, Kristine // Casual Living;Aug2009, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p14
The article focuses on furniture store Offenbacher's located in the Washington, District of Columbia and owned by Karl and Alpana Offenbacher. They started in 1962 and began adding outdoor furniture in 1970s. Their furniture stock is traditional with cast aluminum as one of the company's largest...
- Ekornes opens two galleries. // Furniture/Today;6/11/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p48
The article reports that upholstery maker Ekornes ASA has opened two furniture galleries in Vermont and Minnesota. In Burlington, Vermont, the Modern Design has installed a 1, 250-square-foot Ekornes gallery in its 15, 000-square-foot store. Meanwhile, the Schneiderman's Furniture unit in...
- 'Smallworths' set to open. // DIY Week;7/30/2010, p03
The article states that two ex-Woolworths managers are re-opening a former store of Woolworths in Selsdon, London, England, on August 14, 2010, naming their new venture Smallworths.
- Robb & Stucky to enter new markets. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;3/7/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 26, p4
Reports on the plan of Robb & Stucky to open new full-line and patio stores in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Total area of the new stores; Concept of the store design.