KoL was sold for less than Â£4m
- Natuzzi acquires British retail chain. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p28
Reports on the acquisition of Kingdom of Leather by upholstery manufacturer Natuzzi in Great Britain. Increase of market share; Continuation of the import business; Business plans.
- Mixed reaction to Natuzzi's KoL proposal. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2003, Issue 5338, p3
Reports on the reaction of the furniture industry retailers to Natuzzi's proposed purchase of 15-store chain Kingdom of Leather.
- Natuzzi's new kingdom. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2003, Issue 5338, p7
Explores the rationale for the takeover of Kingdom of Leather by Italian leather furniture manufacturer Natuzzi. Reaction of retailers to the takeover. INSET: Questions and answers.
- KoL denies Natuzzi rumours. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p3
Reports the denial of the issue concerning the procurement of Kingdom of Leather to Natuzzi in Milan, Italy.
- Natuzzi reports flat 4Q sales. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;3/11/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p38
Reports the unchanged fourth-quarter sales of upholstery manufacturer Natuzzi in Italy. Decline of the net income; Temporary closure of factories; Result of unstable market condition.
- Natuzzi sales up, profits off. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;4/5/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 31, p62
Reports that Italian upholstery manufacturer Natuzzi SpA recorded lower earnings for the fourth quarter and all of 2003, despite a gain in unit sales. Factors that affected fourth-quarter profitability; Decline in Natuzzi-branded sales during the period; Leather upholstery sales worldwide.
- Natuzzi UK plans could see standalone stores. // Cabinet Maker;2/20/2004, Issue 5376, p3
Reveals plans of Italian furniture retailer Kingdom of Leather to revise its marketing operations in Great Britain. Improvement of brand name merchandise; Performance of winter sales.
- Natuzzi business plan. // Cabinet Maker;10/31/2008, Issue 5612, p4
The article reports on the announced three-year business plan of Natuzzi Group, an international leather-upholstery furniture manufacturer, based in Great Britain. The plan will commence over a three-year period between 2009-2011, and aims to consolidate about EUR1.0 billion of net sales. The...
- Natuzzi sales climb 77%, but weak orders a concern. // Furniture/Today;11/20/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p50
The article reports on the increase of the worldwide sales of furniture firm Natuzzi to the equivalent of $202 million in the third quarter. Net earnings which is equivalent of $1 million, an improvement from a net loss of $2.4 million a year in 2005. According to Natuzzi Group CEO Ernesto...