Vote Looms in Orange County Toll Road $3.9B Bond Plan
- Colorado Toll Road Agency Aims to Overcome Doubts. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;04/25/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30877, p22
Examines the prospects for the senior revenue bonds that will be issued by Colorado's E-470 Public Highway Authority on April 26, 2000. Use of proceeds from the bonds to finance the expansion of the 34-mile toll road on the east side of Denver; Structure and pricing of the revenue bonds; Debt...
- Texas Tollway agency's 1st new-money issue earmarked for highway conversion. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;09/29/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30488, p34
Reports on the North Texas Tollway Authority's inaugural issuance of Dallas North Tollway System revenue bonds on September 29, 1998. Value of toll revenue debt needed to convert about four miles of highway in Irving into a toll road; Underlying ratings of the toll revenue bonds; Projected debt...
- Sandag Pursues Purchase of Beleaguered Toll Road. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;4/25/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 17, p10
The article reports on the plan of the transportation planning agency San Diego Association of Governments to purchase the South Bay Expressway in California.
- Moody's Upgrades San Joaquin Hills Toll Agency to Ba2. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/24/2014, Issue 34232, p1
Citing a recent debt restructuring, Moody's Investors Service upgraded the San Joaquin Hills Transportation Corridor Agency two notches to Ba2.
- MUNICIPAL FINANCE JOURNAL. // Municipal Finance Journal;Spring2008, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p77
The article offers information on back issues of the "Municipal Finance Journal." Among the topics discussed include "A Comprehensive Evaluation of the Comparative Cost of Negotiated and Competitive Methods of Municipal Bond Issuance," by James Booth and Richard Smith, "Willingness to Pay Taxes...
- Oklahoma toll road bond sale approved. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;01/30/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30321, p3
Reports on the approval of the Oklahoma Turnpike Authority's $724 million toll road revenue bonds for 1998 by the state's Executive and Legislative Oversight Commissions. Plans to price half of the bonds in a competitive sale in May 1998; Selection of Hawkins Delafield & Wood as bond counsel...
- Maine Turnpike Authority to hold public hearing on plan to hike tolls. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;07/09/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30431, p3
Reports on the Maine Turnpike Authority's (MTA) plan to hold public hearings on how to raise tolls to back $128 million in bond-financed road construction. Authority's plan to widen a 30-mile stretch of the highway and to modernize other parts of the turnpike; Moody's Investors Service and...
- Toll shortfall has Calif. agency seeking roadside assistance. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;02/17/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30831, p1
Reports on Orange County, California-based Transportation Corridor Agencies' efforts to maintain the investment-grade ratings of its outstanding debt as of February 17, 2000. Agency's plan to use its share of the Orange County bankruptcy settlement; Toll road revenue shortfalls faced by the agency.
- Fitch: Riskier Toll-Road Projects Lead to Riskier Debt. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;05/30/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30901, p5
Discusses the report `Ramp-Up at the Plaza: A New Outlook for U.S. Toll Facility Debt,' issued by Fitch IBCA Inc. as of May 30, 2000. Focus on developments related to the market for municipal bonds designed to finance toll highway projects in the United States.