Group Picks Developers for 'Abraham Lincoln Airport'
- 3d Airport Advances. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/15/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31969, p31
The article reports that the South Suburban Airport Commission on Monday announced a binding agreement with a pair of developers that calls for the two to raise $200 million to finance construction of an initial one-runway airport near Peotone in the south suburbs of Chicago. The group, led by...
- Investment for Maltese airport. // International Construction;Jun2002, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p17
Announces the plans of Engineering firm SNC-Lavalin to invest for the consortium acquiring of Malta International Airport in Malta.
- Two set to bid for Enfidha airport project. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/26/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p19
The article reports on the expectation to TAV and a team of Hochtief with SNC Lavalin and Aeroport de Nice of France to bid for the $450 million for a new airport in Enfidha, Tunisia. The airport will cater for 2.5 million to 4 million passengers a year with the option for further expansion in...
- Toronto airport link edges closer. // Railway Gazette International;Sep2008, Vol. 164 Issue 9, p572
The article reports that the Ontario government is discussing with engineering group SNC Lavalin to revive plans for a rail link between Toronto's Union Station and Pearson international airport. But progress stalled because of a lack of consensus on route and station options, the lack of an...
- Engineer kidnapped. // International Construction;Jan2010, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p8
The article reports that an engineer of SNC-Lavalin Inc. was kidnapped by five masked gunmen while he was traveling to a water treatment plant being built by his company in Djebham.
- Firm denies bribery accusation. // Asian Pacific Post;6/18/2009, p13
The article reports on the denial of Canadian engineering company SNC-Lavalin against charges of bribery.
- aace International Bulletin. // Cost Engineering;May2002, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p31
Presents regional updates on the American Association of Cost Engineers International in the U.S. as of May 2002. Conceptual study performed by SNC-Lavalin Inc.; Annual Spring Serminar of the Genessee Valley Section of Region two; Meeting of the Alabama Section in April 2, 2002; Technical...
- SNC-Lavalin water win. // International Construction;Nov2010, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p10
The article informs that SNC-Lavalin Inc. has won the contract worth 441 million dollar to develop the Al Kufra Wellfield system to feed Great Man Made River of Libya.
- Mining friendly Thunder Bay. // Northern Ontario Business;Sep2012, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p23
The article reports that SNC-Lavalin Inc. and Edward Hoshizaki Development Consulting in Thunder Bay, Ontario are partnering to develop and execute the Mining Readiness Strategy and Integrated Economic Development Plan for 2012-2015.