Moody's Changes Detroit Outlook to Stable From Positive Ahead of Budget Plan
- Orange Beach Boosted. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31859, p35
Reports that rating agency Standard and Poor's has raised its rating on Orange Beach, Alabama's general obligation warrants and sewer revenue warrants. Reasons cited by Standard and Poor's for raising its rating; Rating given by Moody's Investors Service and Fitch Ratings.
- CALIFORNIA: S&P Drops Revenue Debt. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;2/6/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33057, p9
The article reports on the decision of rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. (S&P) to decrease the underlying rating on California's lease revenue bonds to A-minus from A. It notes that the move followed the agency's decision to downgrade the state's general obligation bond rating to A from...
- S&P Downgrade of LOC Provider Hits 27 Muni Credits. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;12/9/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32275, p4
The article focuses on the impact of a downgrade credit rating of Landesbank Hessen-Thueringen Girozentrale or Helaba by Standard & Poor's Corp. As a result of the downgrade the agency had to lower its long-term debt rating on 27 different municipal credits that are backed by a letter of credit...
- Moody's Upgrades D.C. Two Notches. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31859, p1
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has raised the District of Columbia's general obligation bond rating. Factors that the rating agency considered for upgrading the city's rating; Comment of Moody's senior vice president Tim Blake on strong financial management of the city that contributed...
- Bay Ratings Raised. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/13/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32110, p35
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has upgraded its rating of Bay County, Michigan's unlimited-tax general obligation bonds. Factors cited by Moody's for raising the county's rating including its average debt profile.
- Fitch Downgrades Ohio County. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;8/5/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34155, p1
The article reports on downgrading of the unlimited-tax general obligation debt and the limited-tax general obligation (GO) bonds issued for the Lorain County, Ohio, by Fitch Ratings Services as of August 2014. It mentions that downgrade reflects on the county's reduced financial flexibility,...
- Los Angeles County Retains Aa2 Moody's Issuer Rating. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;12/31/2014, p7
The article focuses on the affirmation by credit ratings agency Moody's Investors Service of its Aa2 issuer rating for Los Angeles County, California on December 24, 2014. Topics covered include the rating given to the 168 million U.S. dollars in lease revenue bonds the county plans to issue on...
- Two Rivers, Wis., Downgraded to Baa2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;3/6/2015, Vol. 1, p37
The article reports that the ratings on the general obligation debt of Two Rivers, Wisconsin was downgraded from Baa1 to Baa2 by the Investors Service of financial services company Moody's because of the inability of the city to improve its general fund reserves.
- Freeborn County, Minn., Upgraded to Aa2 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;4/30/2015, p42
The article reports on the upgraded rating earned by the general obligation unlimited tax debt of Freeborn County, Minnesota from credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service.