MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, April 7
- Munis End Session Little Changed; Treasuries Fall on Import Price Jump. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;4/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31859, p2
Reports on the performance of the U.S. municipal bond market as of April 7, 2004. Growth of the U.S. import price index in March 2004; Increase consumer credit in February 2004; Sale of U.S. Treasury's inflation protected securities.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Sanchez, Humberto; Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;4/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31859, p2
Offers U.S. public finance-related news briefs as of April 8, 2004. Growth of the U.S. import price index in March 2004; Sale of Treasury Department's cash management bills and inflation protected securities; Increase consumer credit in February 2004.
- Munis End Weaker Despite Treasuries; Large Seller Circulates With Up to$1B. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, William // Bond Buyer;3/30/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32100, p2
Reports on the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of March 2005. Estimation of the amount of bonds for sale; Decline in the consumer price index; Extension of the Treasury's gains.
- Municipals Firm; $1.6 Billion in Major New Deals Come to Market. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;1/15/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31801, p2
Reports on the performance of the U.S. securities markets as of January 15, 2004. Municipal bond issues; Attractiveness of treasury bills for investors; Decline in the producer price index.
- Munis Unchanged, But With a Firmer Tone. Scarchilli, Michael; Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;8/15/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32941, p2
The article reports on the lack of change of the municipal market in the U.S. According to a trader in Los Angeles, there is a firmer tone, but not a lot of business. The consumer price index increased by 0.8%. Some gains were shown by The Treasury market and the yield on the benchmark 10-year...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, January 14. // Bond Buyer;1/15/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31801, p2
Presents data on the performance of the U.S. government securities market as of January 14, 2004. Indicators; Reports; Forecasts; Actual results; Government securities prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;9/27/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32475, p36
Several charts are presented depicting daily and weekly changes in municipal bond index and average dollar prices of bonds and short-term tax-exempt yields for September 26, 2006. It also showed U.S. security prices including treasury bills, notes and bonds and the Lehman Brothers long treasury...
- New Issues Grab Market Attention As Municipals Firm Up in General. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/18/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31950, p2
Reports developments related to municipal bonds in the U.S. as of August 18, 2004. Stability of the municipal bond market due to the support from the Treasury bills; Decline in the consumer price index according to the Department of Labor; Assessment of other economic indicators that pointed to...
- Most Bond Buyer Indexes Jump. // Bond Buyer;3/20/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34079, p1
The article focuses on the U.S. Bond Buyer Indexes as of March 2014. Topics discussed include one basis point increase in weekly average yield of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index, four basis point increase in 20-Bond GO Index of 20-year general obligation yields and five basis point increase...