NEWS IN BRIEF
- Munis End Session Little Changed; Treasuries Fall on Import Price Jump. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;4/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31859, p2
Reports on the performance of the U.S. municipal bond market as of April 7, 2004. Growth of the U.S. import price index in March 2004; Increase consumer credit in February 2004; Sale of U.S. Treasury's inflation protected securities.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, April 7. // Bond Buyer;4/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31859, p2
Presents tables highlighting the performance of the U.S. municipal bond market as of April 7, 2004. Growth of the U.S. import price index in March 2004; Increase consumer credit in February 2004; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Munis End Weaker Despite Treasuries; Large Seller Circulates With Up to$1B. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, William // Bond Buyer;3/30/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32100, p2
Reports on the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of March 2005. Estimation of the amount of bonds for sale; Decline in the consumer price index; Extension of the Treasury's gains.
- Growth in stock of retail government bonds slows. // Hungary A.M.;9/12/2014, p2
The article discusses Hungarian Government Debt Management Agency's (ÃKK) report on price indexes, which noted a rise in stock of retail government-bonds and mentions about treasury savings bills and baby bonds.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31262, p36
Reports on the U.S. treasury bills prices as of November 9, 2001. Statistics for bid yield on November 8, 2001; Details of Lehman Brothers Long Treasury Bond Index of publicly held issues; Changes in price index and yield index; Total return for treasury bonds under Lehman Brothers index.
- Weekly T Bills Co At 1.685%, 1.990%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31983, p2
Reports on the tender rates for the weekly treasury bills in Washington. Percentage of the coupon equivalents; Assimilation of the tender rates for the discount bills.
- The weighted average yield on Uganda's benchmark 91-day Treasury bills edged down to 8.756%. // African Business News;1/28/2014, p32
The article reports on the decrease in the weighted average yield on Uganda's benchmark 91-day Treasury bills from 8.886% to 8.756% as of January 8, 2014.
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;1/31/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31315, p32
Presents data related to the value of treasury bills in the U.S. as of January 31, 2002. Value of bids for treasury notes and bonds; Price and yield indexes for the bills.
- STOCKS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/23/2006, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p42
The article presents charts including the Indiana Technology Stock Index; Interest Rates; Stock price indexes and rates for treasury bills.