Two Massachusetts Issuers May Benefit From Delaying Bond Sales
- News in brief. Harris, Craig T.; Harris, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/03/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30821, p2
Reports on developments concerning state and municipal bond markets in the United States as of February 3, 2000. Includes the Federal Open Market Committee's decision to raise its target for the federal funds rate; Federal Reserve Board governors' approval of a point increase in the discount...
- Results of negotiated sales. // Bond Buyer;02/03/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30821, p19
Presents figures on negotiated sales of government bonds in the United States as of February 3, 2000. Includes the Maine State Housing Authority; Dakota County, Minnesota Community Development Authority; Wellsboro Area School District in Pennsylvania.
- Results of competitive sales. // Bond Buyer;02/03/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30821, p22
Features the results of competitive sales of government securities in the United States as of February 3, 2000. Includes the Pomona Unified School District in California; Saint Mary Parish Waterworks District Number Five in Louisiana; City of Monticello in Minnesota.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;02/03/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30821, p29
Presents market indicators for the United States government securities market as of February 2, 2000. Includes the municipal bond index; Thirty-day visible supply; Total dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;05/19/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30895, p24
Offers information on rating changes of state and municipal bonds in the United States as of May 19, 2000. Inclusion of environmental improvement revenue bonds of the Allegheny County Industrial Authority in Pennsylvania; Airport system revenue bonds of Denver, Colorado; General obligation...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;05/19/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30895, p27
Offers information on negotiated sales of state and municipal bonds in the United States as of May 19, 2000. Inclusion of certificates of participation of the Carpinteria Valley Water District in California; Transportation Revenue Anticipation Notes of the Colorado Department of Transportation.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;05/19/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30895, p31
Offers information on competitive sales of state and municipal bonds in the United States as of May 19, 2000. Inclusion of general obligation bonds of New Haven, Connecticut; General obligation bonds of the Indiana-Marion County Public Library; Dormitory revenue bonds of the State Board of...
- MBTA to Sell $262M of Sales Tax Bonds, Unwind Swap. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;6/12/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32400, p44
The article reports that the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) is expectant that it will be able to sell senior sales tax bonds worth $261.7 million on June 12, 2006. The MBTA is also set to receive over $5 million as it exits a swap agreement with Bear Stearns and Co. in 2006....
- Munis Firm as Heavy Calendar Draws Bidders. Curran, William; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/25/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32389, p2
The article focuses on the status of municipal bonds in the U.S. Bidders are enticed into the market due to new bond issues including the one billion-dollar of Illinois State Toll Highway Authority bonds. According to traders, tax-exempt yields decline by two or three basis points as dealers...