Scraping by on a few roubles
- Trans Union and Fair, Isaac introduce revenue projection models. // Bank Marketing;Feb94, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p79
Reports on the Revenue Projection Model (RPM) introduced by the Trans Union Corp. and Fair, Isaac Co. Incorporated. Ranking of solicitation prospects by the relative amount of revenue likely to be generated in the first 12 months of a bankcard account life; Application with a risk model.
- New products/services. J.L.P. // Bank Marketing;Mar1996, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p52
Features products and services of use to the banking industry. Includes home maintenance calendars; Investment and marketing analysis information provider; Atlas Select software.
- Untitled. // ABA Banking Journal;Sep93, Vol. 85 Issue 9, p100
Features products and services offered for bank and customer use. Portable teletypewriter keyboard; Upgrade of the Argus Commercial Income, Lease Analysis, Budgeting, and Management Software system to Version 3; Bek-Tel Inc. telephone line search products; Cash vault order processing system;...
- New products & services. // ABA Banking Journal;May94, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p84
Presents products and services in the banking industry. Includes Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA) Basics video program; Fidelity Investments' Fidelity Advisor Short-Intermediate Tax-Exempt Fund; Money Access Service Inc.'s Money Access Service software system.
- New products. // ABA Banking Journal;Jul94, Vol. 86 Issue 7, p70
Presents new products and services developed for the banking industry. Electronic filing of tax returns using the Tax Shop; Direct Data Inc And Solaic of France's smart-cards; CS First Boston Corp.'s interactive electronic trading system.
- Integrated information software targets bank market. // ABA Banking Journal;Dec94, Vol. 86 Issue 12, p76
Presents products and services related to the banking industry. Includes information and software package; Evaluation of residential property status; Management of the loan draw process.
- New products & services. // ABA Banking Journal;Jun95, Vol. 87 Issue 6, p92
Presents various banking equipment and services. Zeus branch delivery system; Powerdown System computer monitor deactivator/activator; Triscore Loan Scoring Model credit scoring system; Trustconnect mutual fund clearing service; HP Color LaserJet printer.
- Support for frame relay and beyond. // ABA Banking Journal;Sep96, Vol. 88 Issue 9, p108
Features a multi-service switch that banks can put in their branches called the IEN 2000. Functions and features; Retail price.
- Fraud-deterrent checks go image compatible. // ABA Banking Journal;Sep96, Vol. 88 Issue 9, p108
Features the Moore SecureScan, a solution that contains a void pantograph for commercial checks that can be detected by color copiers. Functions and features; Compatibility of the solution with bank image technology and high-speed scanning equipment used by the US Postal Service.