- how to save on furniture... Alpert, Yelena Moroz // Real Simple;Nov2012, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p159
The article offers tips on cost saving from furniture. It states that shopping at a mom-and-pop store could yield an extra 5 percent off. It says that a break on the delivery fees could be asked when shopping at a national chain. It adds that opting for cheaper cushion material will cut costs...
- What's on deep discount. // Consumer Reports Money Adviser;Feb2015, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p2
The article looks at the trending discount products for February 2015 including ellipticals, indoor furniture, and humidifiers.
- As Affordable Care Act Sputters out of the Gate, Medicationdiscountcard.com Offers Survival Tips for Those Forgoing Health Insurance Coverage in 2014. // Insurance Broadcasting;11/19/2013, p1
The article evaluates the prescription drug discount card offered by Medicationdiscountcard.com.
- Russia warns Ukraine may lose gas discount. // Energy Today (Hungary);3/3/2014, p3
The article reports that the Russian government warned that Ukraine may lose a discount to the gas price it pays to Gazprom because of Kiev's outstanding gas debt.
- PBMs drive up Rx costs, study shows. // Drug Topics;1/26/2004, Vol. 148 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the contribution of pharmacy benefit managers (PBM) to the increasing costs of drugs. Calculation of the amount saved by PBM per drugs; Amount of the average difference in price on brand and generic drugs.
- Evening the Odds In Price Negotiation. Nagle, Tom // Across the Board;Mar1999, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p56
Provides information on common mistakes to avoid in price negotiation. Discounting the price increase; Offering a seller incremental volume in return for a price concession; Details on calculating the incremental discounts.
- REO Homes Are Getting Big Discounts. Harmon, Jennifer // Mortgage Servicing News;Aug2010, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the discounts on real estate owned (REO) homes in the U.S.
- Perspective. Stewart, Andrew // BRW;6/26/95, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p60
Focuses on discussion on coping with soft markets. Merits and disadvantages of price discounts; Opportunities when markets are soft; Price credibility; Merits of price increase.
- Universal discounts on Sunshine Sunday. // Cabinet Maker;09/11/98, Issue 5105, p3
Reports on Universal Furniture's plan to offer two million pounds discounts at the start of its Autumn At Home furniture sale on September 20, 1998. Percentage of discounts to be offered.