Pumping up the volume of wax without overspray
- 2013 Annual Equipment Buying Guide. // Journal of Protective Coatings & Linings;Jun2013, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p23
The article lists the manufactures and distributors of protective coating equipment including the Able Equipment Rental, Hi-Tec Spray Ltd., and Max Access.
- Hi-Tec spraying in Kent. // Glass Age;Jul2005, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p49
Reports that surface coating technology specialist Hi-Tec Spray Ltd. has installed a state-of-the-art spray booth and spray equipment at Country Vision Ltd's premise in Dartford, Kent, England. Windows and doors manufactured by Country Vision; Upgrade of Country Vision's manufacturing process.
- Sanitary solution. // Food Manufacture;Apr2005, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p50
The article presents information on a range of sanitary pumps made by the U.S. company Graco Inc. The products are designed to meet the tough demands of food manufacture are now available from Hi-Tec Spray. The Husky series of pumps are designed to pass large solids and chunks with ease without...
- UPFRONT: Finishing touch. // Marketing Week;9/25/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p4
The article announces that Hi-Tec Spray Ltd., surface coating specialists will exhibit at the W8 Show in Great Britain on October 26-29, 2009. It notes that the company will demonstrate on the application of Teknos external coatings with the use of Graco's Merkur air assisted airless spray unit...
- Hi-Tec Acquires Bollom Finishing. // Glass Age;Jan2004, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p14
Reports on the acquisition of glass and window manufacturer Bollom Finishing Equipment by Hi-Tec Spray Ltd. Offer of spraying and finishing solutions for glass; Turnover of customers; Distribution of spraying, finishing and pumping equipment.
- Untitled. // Glass Age;Aug2005, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the award received by Hi-Tec Spray Ltd. directors Steve Cooper and Garry Dowling from Graco Inc. in Great Britain. Specialization of Graco in making fluid handling equipment; Reputation of Hi-Tec as Graco's largest distributor in the country and the second biggest supplier in Europe.
- PAINTING CLINIC. // Products Finishing;Mar2011, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p24
The article presents questions and answers related to painting including how to correct uncured paint on tank floors, what alternative methods can be used in refinishing metal office furniture, and how to select spray booths according to the size of castings.
- The question box. Varese, Michael // Country Living;Apr93, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p38
Presents answers to `Country Living' readers' questions about restoring furniture from a furniture restorer. Refurbishing a butcher-block countertop; Easing misalignment on rolltop desk's shutter; Relining a lap desk with green felt; More. INSET: A free home-improvement guide..
- Good as new. Cooper, Steve // Better Homes & Gardens;June97, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p66
Presents a step-by-step process of metal chair refinishing. Removal of the old finish; Installation of a new plywood seat; Finishing.