- Browns expands store network. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2012, Issue 5800, p4
The article focuses on departmental store retailer Brown of York which opened its fourth store in Maryland.
- Indie reiterates bricks-and-mortar stance as profits exhibit nominal increase. // Cabinet Maker;8/7/2015, Issue 5943, p4
The article reports on the view point of Browns of York, a four-store independent retail business, concerning its decision not to enter online trade due to the company's ability to raise profit margins.
- Department store fears impact of new development. // Cabinet Maker;11/1/2013, Issue 5859, p5
The article reports on the concerns expressed by Browns of York, department store retailer, over the impact of the growth of electronic commerce (ecommerce) and expansions of town shopping mall for the family-owned business in 2014.
- Young at heart. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2004, Issue 5371, p41
Features the department store Browns of York in York, England. Furniture business of the store; Role of Nicholas Brown as managing director of the store; Refurbishment of the furniture department.
- Wild & Woolly. // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Nov2014, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p142
The article features wool neckties from various clothing brands including The Tie Bar, Calvin Klein, and Thom Browne New York.
- Groovy Swim Trunks. // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Summer2016, p46
The article offers brief information on several mid-thigh-length nylon trunks for men from various companies including Missoni, Prada and Thom Browne New York.
- CFMA installs 2001 board, honors four. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p24
No abstract available.
- More case goods than usual introduced in Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p18
Describes the furniture industry in Tupelo, Mississippi. Display of furnitures by wood companies previously introduced in San Francisco or High Point; Opportunities for retailers to offer feedbacks on products; Impact of the West Coast dock shutdown to the furniture industry.
- CAMPION A. PLATTS MOVEABLE FEAST. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p46
Features Campion A. Platt Architects, a furniture store in New York City. Product lines; Information on its owner; Inclusions in its Campaign Collection of furniture.