LAST YEAR'S WINNER: GLOSTER FURNITURE
- 2012 DESIGN EXCELLENCE AWARDS. Ingram, Cinde W. // Casual Living;May2012, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p50
The article announces that Gloster Furniture was the recipient of the Top Design Excellence Award in 2011.
- Double success for Gloster. // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p18
Reports on the award given to Gloster Furniture for the Manhattan chair presented by the company during the 2003 Furniture Awards in Great Britain. Design of the chair; Category won the by the company; Suitability of the materials made for the chair.
- Gloster Furniture wins award. // Cabinet Maker;4/30/2010, Issue 5685, p8
The article announces that Gloster Furniture has won a Red Dot Design Award for its Axis Collection of outdoor teak furniture which will be on display at the winners' exhibition at the Aalto Theatre in Germany from July 6 to August 1, 2010.
- ICFA AWARDS TOP EFFORTS IN DESIGN, MANUFACTURING AND SALES. Ingram, Cinde W. // Casual Living;Oct2011, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p32
The article announces the recipients of the International Casual Furnishings Association's Design Excellence Awards for 2011, including the Atlanta Lounge Chair from Woodard Landgrave, Azore Square Table from Gloster Furniture and Apple Martini Stone Table Top from Veneman Collection.
- TAKE 5. // Cabinet Maker;4/6/2012, Issue 5782, p10
The article offers furniture news briefs as of April 6, 2012. Gloster Furniture Inc.'s ASTA outdoor collection has been awarded a Red Dot Design Award. Palatine Beds seven staff rappeled 200 feet down the Vermont Hotel in Newcastle, England and raised 515 pounds for charity Disability North on...
- The Trilliums: Making good thing really great. Knell, Michael // Furniture/Today;02/05/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p42
Focuses on the Trillium Awards in Canada. Significance of the awards for the recognition of excellence of furniture manufacturers; Discussion on the premise of the awards; Suggestion of steps to improve the program.
- They're the tops! // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p28
Presents the winners of the 1995 British Furniture Industry Awards and the 1995 Gifts of the Year Awards. Includes winners of the retailers of the year award; Suppliers of the year; Student designer of the year.
- Industry recognises shining product stars. // Cabinet Maker;01/26/2001, Issue 5222, p3
Highlights the 2001 Furniture Industry Awards. Winners at the event.
- Leather upholstery: an elementary success. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2001, Issue 5261, p19
Focuses on the success of Holmes sofa collection on leather upholstery market in Great Britain. Acquisition of top spot for Furniture 2001 awards; Demand of style from the society; Focus of the Furniture 2002 awards; Change of furniture trends.