SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: DEBT
- SUCCESSFUL SHORT-SELLER HAS EYES ON WYNN STOCK. Spillman, Benjamin // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/2/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 9, pP18
This article deals with a report released by New York City-based investor Reggie Middleton which focuses on Wynn Resorts Ltd. as a short-sell candidate. It is estimated that the Wynn Resorts stock is overvalued by 26-65%, Middleton's report claims. He says his research targets companies with...
- CarrAmerica customizes a plan for future growth. Heath, Tracy // National Real Estate Investor;Dec97, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p34
Profiles Washington, D.C.-based office developer CarrAmerica Realty Corp. Company history; Advantages of CarrAmerica's affiliation with Security Capital; Focus on its land acquisition program; Entry into the executive office suites business; Strategies for strengthening client relationships.
- Wynn Resorts files documentation with regulators to sell shares. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/1/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 44, pP12
The article reports on the decision of Wynn Resorts Ltd. based in Nevada to file documentation with federal regulators on October 22, 2010 to sell shares.
- Teligent inks first deal. // Telephony;07/06/98, Vol. 235 Issue 1, p7
Reports on Teligent's signing of an agreement with CarrAmerica Realty that gives it an avenue to reach commercial tenants in 220 of the real estate company's buildings in 15 major markets.
- Draper Park North office park sold to D.C. firm. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;07/07/97, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the purchase of the Draper Park North office park in Salt Lake City, Utah by CarrAmerica Realty Corp. Area of the complex; Focus of CarrAmerica's acquisition and development activity on select suburban areas; Representative of the company in the real estate transaction; Number of...
- Ground broken for 41,000 sq. ft. office building in Murray. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;07/06/98, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p15
Reports that CarrAmerica Realty Corp. has begun construction of a two-story office structure in Sorenson Research Park in Salt Lake City, Utah. Ownership of five buildings in Sorenson Research Park.
- In The Pipeline... // Bank Loan Report;10/21/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 41, p12
No abstract available.
- In The Pipeline... R.A.; S.H. // High Yield Report;10/21/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 41, p2
Reports that the Las Vegas, Nevada-based casino operator Wynn Resorts is expected to price a multi-million dollar offering of mortgage notes alongside an initial public offering and other loans to fund new construction. Companies involved in the deal; Conditions pertaining to the assignment of...
- Despite weak market, Wall St. wants Wynn. Sodoma, Brian // Las Vegas Business Press;8/26/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p1
Focuses on the plans of casino mogul Steve Wynn for the initial public stock offering of Wynn Resorts Ltd. Optimism of investors and stock brokers on the success of the offering; Underwriters for the offering; Performance of gaming stocks in a bear market.