IPOs IN THE U.S
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/15/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p46
Presents charts of initial public offering in the U.S., compiled as of March 15, 2004. TNS Inc.; Sunset Financial Resources; Tercica; Lydian Trust; Angiodynamics; Blackboard; Nuvasive; ATX Group; WCA Waste; Cardtronics.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/5/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 14, p58
Reports on initial public offerings in the U.S. as of April 5, 2004. Arbor Realty Trust; Lydian Trust; Strategic Hotel Capital; TriMars; Duff & Phelps Global Utility Fund; Senomyx; Worldspan Technologies; Calamos Global Total Return Fund.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/14/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 24, p33
Presents figures relating to the aftermarket performance of stocks in 2004. Performance of initial public offerings (IPO); Stock offerings; Figures for the stocks of Jed Oil and Daystar Technologies.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 16, p43
Lists the top 100 initial public offerings in the U.S. in 2004. Corcept Therapeutics; Arbor Realty Trust; Jed Oil; Memory Pharmaceuticals; Anadys Pharmaceuticals; Signature Bank.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 16, p45
Presents an overview of the market performance of initial public offerings in the U.S. in 2004. CrossTex Energy; Jed Oil; Marchex; Eyetech Pharmaceuticals; Bakers Footwear Group; Daystar Technologies.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/29/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 13, p38
This article presents information on IPOs in the U.S. Filing range of pharmaceutical company Santarus Inc. is 11 dollars to 13 dollars, that of Immunicon Corp. is 12 dollars to 14 dollars. Book manager for Critical Therapeutics Inc. is SG Cowen Securities, while the book manager for Seven...
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Crain's New York Business;4/12/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p34
The article presents a review of business developments in New York. Memory Pharmaceuticals Corp. of Montvale, New Jersey, went public, raising $35 million in an initial public offering. The New York Stock Exchange named Hewlett-Packard Co. chief executive Carly Fiorina and Marsh & McLennan Cos....
- Life Sciences Insights: IPO Window Opens for Biotech. Van Arnum, Patricia // Chemical Market Reporter;10/11/2004, Vol. 266 Issue 12, p21
Examines initial public offerings in the biotechnology industry in the United States. Memory Pharmaceuticals Corp.; GTx Inc.; Renovis Inc.; Cytokinetics.
- INNOVATION NEWS Briefings from the world of biotech. // Technology Review;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 107 Issue 6, p31
This article provides an update on biotechnology as of July 2004. The biotech industry started off the year with one of its best financing quarters ever, according to a report from Burrill and Co. Memory Pharmaceuticals, a company based in Montvale, New Jersey, made its debut on the Nasdaq...