- Business Loan Markets. // Economic Trends (07482922);Feb2006, p18
The article reports on developments in the business loan markets in the U.S. There was an improvement in credit availability for businesses in 2005. Lending standards for commercial and industrial loans were eased. A decline in the share of respondent banks reporting stronger demand for business...
- Las Vegas SBA lenders. // Las Vegas Business Press;01/30/2000 Book of Lists 2000, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p101
Ranks United States Small Business Administration (SBA) lenders in Las Vegas, Nevada, according to total dollar amount of SBA loans in Clark County for the period of October 1, 1998 to September 30, 1999, as of June 1999. Includes Silver State Bank; Bank of America; Goleta National Bank.
- SMALL BUSINESS: Done Deals. // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/30/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p30
Reports on commercial loans provided by financial services institutions to Indianapolis, Indiana small businesses as of May 6, 2001. Busey Bank's loan to EMF Technologies; Fifth Third Bank's loan to Image Pros Inc.; Union Planters Bank's loan to Subway.
- Closed Loans (May 13-May 19, 2005). // Bank Loan Report;5/23/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p11
Presents chart depicting the loan amount, type of loan, use of proceeds and maturity dates of closed loans in the U.S. as of May 2005.
- The Anatomy and Proliferation of Fraud-Based Lender Liability Claims. NEWMAN, ZACHARY G.; YOON-JEE KIM; SCHRAG, ALISON M. C. // Journal of Taxation & Regulation of Financial Institutions;May/Jun2014, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p15
The rise in corporate loan defaults has resulted in a resurgence of fraud-based claims that aim to attack the validity and enforceability of credit facilities and corporate lending products, and to emasculate long-standing protective terms and conditions that lenders historically relied upon...
- LARGEST SMALL-BUSINESS LENDERS. // Crain's Detroit Business;11/13/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 46, p34
Lists the largest small business lenders ranked according to the number of United States Small Business Administration loans in Michigan for the fiscal year 2000 ending on September 30. Old Kent Financial Corp.; Republic Bancorp Inc.; National City Corp.; Comerica Inc.; Michigan National Corp.
- Small firms find access to finance difficult. // Credit Management;Jun99, p9
Presents survey results which indicate that access to finance in Great Britain remains a problem for small firms. Reaction to the choice of finance offered by banks and other financial institutions; Complaints of entrepreneurs on the difficulty of raising capital.
- Despite the turmoil, credit policy holds firm. Watts, Tim // BRW;11/16/98, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p165
Reports on the results of `Business Review Weekly' magazine's 1998 Best Financier Survey, which assessed lending institutions in Australia. Major banks' decision not to change their lending policies in spite of the economic turmoil in Asia; Ease by which small businesses can obtain finance;...
- Mezzanine: focus on the lower middle market. C.M.O. // Private Placement Letter;10/7/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p2
Examines the trend towards mezzanine lending to companies in the lower middle capitalization market.