- Global M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/3/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p25
Presents information on global mergers and acquisitions as of January 30, 2003. European cross border mergers and acquisitions; U.S. buyers in Europe.
- Courting Trouble. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Apr2011, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p9
The article reports on the findings of annual "Look Before You Leap" survey of Deloitte LLP which states that tighter regulatory controls in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico have increased the risk for cross-border deals.
- The impact of multinational entry on domestic market structure and investment. Haller, Stefanie A. // International Review of Economics & Finance;Jan2009, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p52
Abstract: We model the impact of different modes of multinational entry on the choices of domestic firms. Focusing on the competitive effects of foreign entry for the host country we demonstrate that greenfield investment will increase competition only if it is not countered by anti-competitive...
- Does National Context Affect Target Firm Employees' Trust in Acquisitions? Stahl, G�nter K.; Chua, Chei Hwee; Pablo, Amy L. // Management International Review (MIR);Jun2012, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p395
The article presents a study on the influence of national culture on the employees' reactions on mergers and acquisitions (M&A). It discusses the level of trust of Singaporeans where there is a history of business dealings and their openness to takeover by a foreign firm while Germans are...
- Mergers and Acquisitions- How It Works. Bhatia, B. // SIES Journal of Management;Mar2012, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p103
The article looks at the condition of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and private equity (PE) involving Indian companies as of 2011. It notes that M&A activities in India in 2011 declined by 15% as well as indicated a reversal in cross-border M&A with the focus shifting from outbound to inbound,...
- These deals were significant, but didn't make the list. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/23/2006, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p20
The article discusses merger and acquisition deals in Indiana that didn't make the main list of the newspaper for 2005 . These deals include those involving private parties who didn't disclose financial terms; deals that didn't reach the 5 million threshold and major deals announced last 2005...
- trending on JOC.COM. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);10/27/2014, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p7
The article presents an online recap of topics located at www.joc.com including a debate on cross-border trucking in Mexico,the impact of the Ebola virus on shipping and health screenings, and an update on mergers and acquisitions in the container shipping industry by Marsha Salisbury of the...
- Five Minutes With ... Tim Gee, Baker & McKenzie. G. P. // Global Finance;Nov2014, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p97
An interview with Tim Gee, a partner and global head of mergers and acquisitions at Baker & McKenzie, is presented.
- Merger as a Formula to Establish European Cooperative Societies. Martí, Elena Meliá; Sánchez, Ma Del Mar Marín // Journal of Rural Cooperation;2006, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p43
Council Regulation (EC) No 1.435/2003, of 22 July 2003, concerning the European Co-operative Statute (ECS), constitutes the legal basis for the creation of european cooperatives, facilitating the development of their cross-border activities and contributing to their economic development. So. the...