INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY
- Unicorn Global PE Fund Acquires Equity Stake in BMDS. // EmergingMarketsNOW;6/2/2009, p9
The article reports that Bahrain-based Unicorn Global private equity fund has acquired a 70 percent equity stake in Bahrain Maintenance and Driving Services. The acquisition was made by the fund's wholly owned subsidiary, Regional Energy Services Holding. Established in 2006, Unicorn Global PE...
- Banks' Equity Bridges More Like Tightropes. Sheahan, Matthew // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/28/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 21, p14
The article discusses issues related to financial services industry in the U.S. It states that equity bridges have been built by investment banks involved in arranging debt for leveraged buyout (LBO) funds. Equity bridge, as cited, allows the private equity sponsors to avoid adding more private...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/15/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 32, p22
Presents tables and charts depicting U.S. investment banking database, particularly on private equity as of August 8, 2005, in the U.S. All private equity fundraising; U.S. fundraising by fund size; Top advisers on U.S. target leveraged buyouts.
- What's around. // Accountancy;Jul2002, Vol. 130 Issue 1307, p58
This article informs about various happenings in Great Britain in the field of commerce and finance. First it presents information about Magnus Partners formation as a firm, specializing in corporate finance advice, for small and medium-sized business. Next update is about Southern group, which...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/1/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p12
Depicts private equity fund raising in the United States during the third quarter of 2003. Fund raised by state and region; Fund raising by fund size recent as of November 24, 2003; Top performing local and international advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Private Equity. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/18/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p49
Presents several charts depicting the investment banking on private equity in the United States.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Private Equity. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/4/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p45
Reports investment banking on private equity in the U.S. Private equity fundraising; Amount generated by the fundraising; Offer of investment advice.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Private Equity. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/3/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 22, p47
Presents several charts depicting private equity in investment banking. Investment option by The Carlyle Group and Coutts and Co.; Details on the private equity programs of The Vanguard Group; Lawsuits filed against managers of debt fund by Lazard.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Private Equity. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/30/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 37, p19
Presents several charts depicting investment banking on private equity in the U.S. Appointment of Fred Buenrostro as chief executive officer for CalPERS; Selection of Barney Reynolds and Tom Price as counsel and senior associate for Shearman & Sterling; Introduction of a television advertising...