Brightest multimedia projector on the market?
- Canon LV-5200. Sauer, Jeff // Video Systems;Jun2003, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p112
Features the LV-5200 Multimedia projector from Canon Inc. Key features; Product price; Product description.
- DATA PROJECTORS: XGA PROJECTORS. Yates, Darren // Australian PC User;Nov2003, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p119
Evaluates the Canon LV-X2, an extended graphics array data projector from Canon. Light output rating; Image processing; Cost.
- 6. AV from A to Z. // Your Church;May/Jun2003, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p77
This article focuses on video projection system by Fowler Inc. featuring Sony, Panasonic, Mitsubishi, and Sanyo projectors. Complete system options include SongShow Plusâ„¢ worship presentation software, powerful dual-screen multimedia workstations, silent nursery paging systems, and worship...
- Bright Spark. // Management Services;Dec2004, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p29
This article provides information on the LV-7565 multi-media projector developed by Canon. It possesses four lenses, including an ultra-far-focus zoom lens, all quickly changed on a bayonet mount mechanism. Progressive circuitry gives the model very high image quality, including superior...
- CANON LAUNCHES TWO MULTIMEDIA LCD PROJECTORS. // Imaging Update;May2005, Vol. 16 Issue 5, pN.PAG
This article features the LV-7230 and LV-S4 multimedia projectors from Canon. The projectors are engineered to attract buyers with performance and price, while impressing audiences with quality images. Whether presenting to a conference room of business people or a classroom of students, both...
- A New Breakthrough Projector. // Media & Methods;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p38
This article features the Realis SX50, a multimedia projector with super-high resolution, launched by Canon as of November 2004. This technology delivers high brightness and contrast and an outstanding image quality, all in a compact size. At the core of the Realis SX50 Projector is Canon's...
- Canon Unveils LCoS Projector. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/11/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p6
This article reports on the launch of Realis SX50 liquid crystal on silicon (LCoS) projector from Canon in October 2004. The product is based on its own LCoS technology called the Aspectual Illumination System. Realis SX50 offers 1,400 by 1,050 pixel SXGA and high-definition resolution and is...
- VIDEO TECHNOLOGY. // Sound & Video Contractor;Jul2008, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p78
The article evaluates various video equipment including the Realis WUX10 widescreen multimedia projector from Canon, the Fusion universal mounting system from Chief Manufacturing and the RF Central RFX-CMT-II camera-mounted transmitters.
- Projecting the Future. Morris, Kent // Your Church;May/Jun2003, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p14
This article focuses on video projectors. While projector brightness may be the first and most important property to consider, a projector's usefulness is actually determined by a combination of three factors: brightness, resolution, and contrast ratio. For darkened rooms, 2000 American National...