- Canon S400. Robertson, Chris // Fortune;Summer2001 Special Issue, Vol. 143 Issue 13, p154
Evaluates the Canon S400 computer printer. Speed; Key Features; Service and support.
- LEADERBOARD. // InfoWorld;6/6/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 23, p44
The article presents a list of key computer products that can be found in print or online. FastObjects.Net data management database; Apple Power Mac G5 hardware; HP Color Laserjet 9500n printer.
- Epson Stylus Photo 785 EPX. Fuchs, Jeffrey // Fortune;Winter2002 Tech Review, Vol. 144 Issue 10, p169
Reviews the Epson Stylus Photo 785EPX color computer printer. Features such as printing directly from digital cameras; Results of printing color photographs; Operating costs.
- Industry- first A3+ photo printer. // NZ Business;Jul2004, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p36
Evaluates the i9950 desktop photograph printer from Canon. Features; Comparison among Canon printers.
- Photo printers. Eke, James // Australian Personal Computer;Apr2004, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p56
It's no secret that digital cameras have hit the mainstream. Five megapixel units have dropped below $1,000, meaning that high-quality digital photography is within the reach of an ever-increasing number of consumers. DIY photo printing delivers a saving on traditional photo lab development,...
- Alps Colour Printer. // Management Services;Jan1997, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p30
Another interesting printer development comes from computer hardware manufacturer Alps Corp. Its MD2O1O colour printer has a good price tag of Â£400 rrp plus VAT but provides photorealistic 600 dots per inch colour output and l200dpi laser quality mono output. It uses all four colour tape...
- Help save printer ink. // Micro Mart;Sep2014 Special, Issue 1330, p97
The article discusses how to save printer ink and limit printer overheads. Topics covered include the importance of doing research before buying a printer, how duplexing can help save paper and reduce printer overheads, and how to minimize ink wastage by performing constant printer software...
- GP Net: Revealing the true cost of printers. Jones, Karl // GP: General Practitioner;5/3/2004, p62
The article presents information on how to choose a printer that is good value to run, not just cheap at the start. Good-quality printers are more affordable. Choosing which printer to buy depends upon many factors, not least the quality of output. Running costs are perhaps the most important...
- PERIPHERALS: PRODUCTS TO WATCH. // Fortune;Winter2001 Technology Guide, Vol. 142 Issue 12, p66
Evaluates several computer peripherals. Stylus Color 980 printer from Epson; 1394 External Storage from Maxtor; MultiSync LCD2110 from NEC-Mitsubishi.