- Affordable advantage. Douglas, Jeanne-Vida // BRW;2/17/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p37
This article reports on the affordability of business intelligence tools to small- and medium-sized enterprises in Australia. James Coffey of Street Furniture Australia was able to provide real-time information on orders and stock to their sales team with the help of an online business...
- IMPROVING PROJECT MANUFACTURING COORDINATION. Korpivaara, Ville; Elfvengren, Kalle; Kässi, Tuomo // Management & Production Engineering Review (MPER);Sep2014, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p33
The objective of this research is to develop firms' project manufacturing coordination. The development will be made by centralizing the manufacturing information flows in one system. To be able to centralize information, a deep user need assessment is required. After user needs have been...
- enabling technology to enable. Krell, Eric // Baylor Business Review;Spring2004, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p28
Focuses on technology applications at Dr Pepper/Seven Up Bottling Group Inc. in Dallas, Texas. Implementation of enterprise resource planning in the company; Information on its inventory process and supply chain management automation; Discussion on information technology outsourcing of the company.
- Emerge Information Technology. // Works Management;May2013, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p33
The article offers brief information on the company profile of Emerge Information Technology and also discusses the products and services offered by the company. It mentions that the company provides and develops the priority enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for manufacturing...
- Case Study. Briggs, Linda L. // Business Intelligence Journal;2008, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p30
The article presents a case study of the desire of the Erlanger, Kentucky police department to improve the skill of officers at retrieving data and making good use of it. A new business intelligence system has been deployed to the department that included integrated search capabilities for easy...
- WebFOCUS for Mainframe Linux. // Software World;Sep2003, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p22
Reports on Information Builders' release of WebFOCUS for Mainframe Linux, a business intelligence solution for users of Linux. Enabling of customers to securely access and integrate data residing on the Linux operating system and across a number of platforms; Leveraging of robust functionality...
- BI tools scrutinize data from diverse apps. Callaghan, Dennis // eWeek;2/10/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p28
Reports on the announcement of Information Builders Inc. and Sagent Technology Inc. regarding their business intelligence softwares. Advantages of softwares; Features of the software WebFocus 5 developed by Information Builders; Costs of softwares. INSET: Solving the business performance puzzle.
- Information Builders debuts enterprise access solution. // RCR Wireless News;10/16/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p46
Informs on Information Builders Inc.'s introduction of its TellMe By Email service, a mobile business intelligence solution powered by the company's WebFOCUS business intelligence software.
- Adoption of Enterprise Resource Planning System - Some Preliminary Results. Gaspar Alves, Maria do Céu; Amaral Matos, Sergio Ivo // Proceedings of the European Conference on Information Management;2010, p447
In the last years the changes in the business environment drove to significant transformations in the management processes of organizations. Similarly, the information technologies and processes of business reengineering, used together, originated important strategic changes, associated for...