People In The News
- PEOPLE IN ACTION. // Inside Tucson Business;2/5/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p28
The article reports on the presentation of awards and career developments of executives and notable people in Tucson, Arizona. Art Flagg has been appointed the 2007 chairman of the Board of the Southern Arizona Home Builders Association. Lea Marquez Peterson was named Governor's Council on Small...
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;9/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p7
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry in the United States as of September 22, 2003. Resignation of David Caron as senior vice president at Houghton Mifflin Co.; Appointments of Sylvia Metayer and Anthony Lucki as chief officers at Houghton Mifflin Co.;...
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. Carroll, Catherine A. // Education Week;4/14/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p5
The article presents information regarding appointment and selection of executives. Stephen J. Morello has been named the director of communications for the New York City Department of Education. Elfreda W. Massie has been named the vice president for strategic alliances for Harcourt Achieve....
- People ... // Educational Marketer;9/6/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p8
Reports on career developments of executives of LaurelTech Integrated Publishing Solutions in the U.S. Collaboration of Michael Hodges with the company as the new president; Addition of Pamela Schoff as senior manager of the firm's production, art, and design department.
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;9/6/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p6
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry in the U.S. Designation of Mark Cummings as vice-president and publisher of reference of Scholastic Library Publishing Inc.; Appointment of Pamela Smith as vice president for sales at Ingram Library Services Inc.
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;9/13/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p6
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry in the U.S. Promotion of Suzanne Balaban as vice president and director of publicity at Schribner, a division of the Simon & Schuster Adult Publishing Group; Designation of Gene Brissie as editor in chief at...
- The AIM Marine Group's 2012 Editor's Choice Awards. // Power & Motoryacht;Dec2012, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p14
Photographs of several attendees at the Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show for the AIM Marine Group Inc. 2012 Editor's Choice Award in Florida including executives Efrem Zimbalest III and Mike Cannova, as well as publisher Gary DeSanctis are presented.
- MM staff honoured in ABI awards. // Money Marketing;10/17/2002, p104
Reports on the award presentation for life insurance and pensions trade publication to 'Money Marketing' at the ABI Financial Media Awards in London, England.
- New Structure For Ingram Content Group. // Publishers Weekly;6/22/2009, Vol. 256 Issue 25, p10
The article announces that Phil Ollila has been named chief content officer while Shawn Everson has been appointed chief commercial officer at Ingram Content Group.