New York Yankees Rule Baseball Book World
- HOW'S THAT AGAIN? DEPARTMENT. // New Yorker;9/25/1978, Vol. 54 Issue 32, p62
An excerpt from "Times" about the strength of the baseball team Red Sox is presented.
- Scribner Changes Game Plan For Faithful After Red Sox Win. // Book Publishing Report;11/8/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 43, p1
The article presents information about the forthcoming book "Faithful," by Stephen King and fellow novelist Stewart O'Nan. The book has now turned into a much bigger title than the publisher Scribner Publishing Co. ever imagined because "Faithful" covers a historic championship season of Boston...
- Is SportsCenter Next? // Quality Progress;Jun2008, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p19
The article reports on the move of ESPN Inc. to publish a two-part series book on building the best fantasy baseball team in the U.S. It is stated that the act is done after talking to a group of statisticians that first have the work published in "Quality Progress" magazine in 2007. It is...
- BOLD, DARING PREDICTIONS. // Sporting News;3/14/2011, Vol. 235 Issue 4, p11
The author offers opinions on baseball and baseball teams, stating that he finds it odd that former New York Yankees baseball player Don Mattingly has become manager of the Los Angeles Dodgers, praising a minor league baseball team for presenting fans with a bobble head doll of Mayor Oscar...
- Appendix. // Chinese Economy;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p88
Describes the struggle of getting a book about the Chinese economy published. Completion of the manuscript at the end of August 1996; Major contributions of the book according to Shi Xiaomin, deputy secretary of the Chinese Economic System Reform Research Institute; Moral judgments and concerns...
- Spotlight on Learning Alternatives Books. // Paths of Learning;Autumn2003, Issue 18, p38
No abstract available.
- United States Book Publishing. // Book Publishing Industry Profile: United States;2002, pN.PAG
Presents a profile of the book publishing industry in the United States. Background on Datamonitor, a business information company specializing in industry analysis; Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies...
- Challenged Books. // Gifted Child Today;Spring2002, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p8
Presents a list of books commonly challenged with complaints and allegations. Title of the books; Date published; Name of author.
- Publishing in China. McGowan, Ian // Publishing Research Quarterly;Spring99, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p20
Discusses the structure of the publishing industry in the People's Republic of China. Number of publishing houses in China in 1979; Function of the publishing; Information on Chinese copyright legislation.