Acquisitions and Partnerships
- Acquisitions and Partnerships... // Educational Marketer;5/10/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 14, p8
The article presents information on business acquisitions and partnerships related to the publishing industry as of May 10, 2004. K-12 supplemental publisher Austin, Texas-based Harcourt Achieve, has partnered with assessment provider Kensington, California-based Let's Go Learn to provide the...
- Acquisitions & Partnerships ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;12/ 7/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 24, p8
The article provides information involving business enterprises from China and the U.S. which includes the acquisition by Hellman & Friedman LLC. of Datatel Inc., and the partnership between McGraw-Hill Cos. and Ambow Education Co. Ltd.
- INTERNATIONAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;07/10/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p8
Reports developments in the global book publishing industry as of July 2000. Plans of the Amazon.co.uk to launch a television advertising campaign; Account on the book sales by publishers in the Netherlands; Details on the rumored acquisition of the Fourth Estate book publisher by the...
- OUR HUNGRY PUBLISHERS. // New Yorker;7/29/1961, Vol. 37 Issue 24, p60
The article focuses on the growth of the book industry in the U.S. Individuals, banks, mutual funds and others had a sudden interest and investments in publishing companies and their stocks. The industry also saw large acquisitions. Among the merger and acquisition deals in the market include...
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY. // Orange County Business Journal;8/26/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p12
Reports developments on various firms in Orange County, California. Relocation of the headquarters of Cotelligent Inc. in Irvine; Plans of ICN Pharmaceuticals Inc. to acquire Genetronics Biomedical Corp.; Partnership between Hycor Biomedical Inc. and Seidler Cos.
- Faurecia forms Namba alliance. Miel, Rhoda // Plastics News;10/8/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 32, p3
Reports the merger between the Faurecia and Namba Press Works Co. Ltd. Views of Arnaud de David Beauregard, executive vice president on the merger; Conditions of the partnership; Benefits of the merger.
- Acquisitions & Partnerships ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;11/23/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 23, p8
The article announces the acquisition and merger of several publishers and resource providers in the U.S. including the distribution partnership between Educational Testing Service and D2Data Driven Software Corp., the printing contract between Macmillan U.S. and Worldcolor, and the partnership...
- SunShine directories sold to Eatel. Reichard, Peter; McNulty, Ian // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);10/02/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p1
Reports business developments in New Orleans, Louisiana as of October 2000. Acquisition of telephone directory publisher SunShine Pages by EatelCorp. Inc.; Company background of Sunshine and Eatel; Account on a lawsuit filed by State Attorney General Richard Ieyoub against Southern Estate...
- THE WEEK AUGUST 29 - SEPTEMBER 4. // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/5/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p27
This article focuses on various developments related to business in Ohio. Gasoline prices pushed above the $3 threshold in one of the first and most obvious effects of the economic fallout from Hurricane Katrina, and experts say they're likely to go higher. The storm could be one of the rare...