Tech Chair Bios
- coming up…. // New Media Age;5/7/2009, p35
A calendar of events in the digital media industry is presented, including the iMedia Agency Summit, the SMX Search Marketing Expo and the Media Momentum event.
- Where to be and what to watchâ€¦. Malone, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;5/22/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 21, p4
Presents a schedule of events related to television broadcasting in the U.S. as of May 2006. Summit on Intellectual Property and Digital Media in Denver, Colorado; CableLabs Financial Analysts Conference in New York; Systems Training and Vendors Show in Alaska.
- NAB2004: READY FOR A CHANGE? Katz, S. D.; Leitner, D. W.; Ochiva, Dan; Turner, Bob // Millimeter;Mar2004, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p49
Presents a preview for the 2004 National Association of Broadcasters' electronic media show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Presentation of charge coupled devices; Exhibition of contrast-challenged flatscreen LCDs and plasmas; Launch of network television makeovers.
- Conference Targets Post-Production Pros. Porter, Stephen // Millimeter;Mar2004, Vol. 32 Issue 3, NAB 2004 p4
Discusses the targeted post-production pros of the upcoming National Association of Broadcasters' electronic media show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Provision of attendees with intermediate-and advanced-level training; Presentation of post-production tools and techniques; Exhibition of post-production...
- coming upâ€¦. // New Media Age;10/9/2008, p55
A calendar of events in the digital media industry is presented, including the AdMonsters European Publisher Forum XI, the Search Marketing Expo 2009 and Media Guardian: Changing Broadcast Summit 2008.
- coming upâ€¦. // New Media Age;7/29/2010, p35
A calendar of events for the digital media industry is presented which includes the Westminster eforum: The Future of Digital Terrestrial Television, Netcel and EpiServer's Beyond CMS and dmexco 2010: Digital Marketing Exposition & Conference.
- IBC '05: Mobile Content, DI, Beattie. Giardina, Carolyn // SHOOT;8/19/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 27, p1
Highlights the 2005 International Broadcasting Convention which was scheduled September 8-13, 2005 at the RAI Convention Center in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Purpose of the Mobile Zone; Details on the exhibitions; Information on the Digital Cinema specification of studio consortium Digital Cinema...
- Innovation through IBC. Hill, Mark // TVB Europe;Nov2008, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p10
The article provides information on the 2008 International Broadcasting Convention held in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Despite of tough economy, the event provided the most comprehensive exhibition, showcasing the latest technology and foremost business ideas in broadcasting and new media. On the...
- MARKET SLATES H'WOOD EXECS. Guider, Elizabeth // Daily Variety;6/21/2006, Vol. 291 Issue 57, p2
The article reports on the participation of Hollywood executives as keynote speakers in the Mipcom television trade show in Cannes, France in October 2006. They include MGM's Harry Sloan, Disney's Anne Sweeney, ESPN's George Bodenheimer and NBC Universal's Beth Comstock. The article reports on...