ICE Awards Honor Digital Artists
- NAB Heads East. // Video Systems;Oct2005, Vol. 31 Issue 10, Supplement p4
Reports on the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Post+ Production Show at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York. Development of the partnership between the NAB and Future Media Concepts Inc. Training sessions offered the show; Participants in the conference.
- ICE Awards Honor Digital Artists. Porter, Stephen // Video Systems;Mar2004, Vol. 30 Issue 3, Special section p23
Announces that the National Association of Broadcasters and Future Media Concepts Inc. have joined the NAB Post|Production World Conference to launch a new awards program to recognize production and post-production professionals in the industry. Establishment of the Individual Creative...
- Untitled. // Video Systems;Oct2005, Vol. 31 Issue 10, Supplement p3
Reports on the upcoming National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Post+ Production Show in New York. Themes in the show; Statement from Future Media Concepts Inc. President Ben Kozuch on the aim of the event; Challenges in the media production industry.
- FMC Delivers Quality Training. // Video Systems;Oct2005, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p8
Presents the digital media training centers of Future Media Concepts Inc. in the U.S. Locations of the classrooms nationwide; Courses offered by the company; Availability of the trainings in sessions in the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Post+ Production Show.
- Future Media Concepts Announces Annual Editors Retreat Speakers, progressive workshop sessions highlight 4-day retreat for the postproduction professional at Miami Beach. // Screen (10707573);9/9/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p17
The article reports on the move of Future Media Concepts Inc. (FMC) to accept applications for the fifth annual Editors Retreat to be held in Miami Beach, Florida. It states that the Editors Retreat provides opportunity to postproduction professionals to enhance their creativity and form...
- FMC Brings Experience to Training. // Millimeter;Oct/Nov2006, Vol. 34 Issue 7, Special section p12
The article reports on the conferences and seminars sponsored by Future Media Concepts Inc. (FMC) as part of being a co-producer of the National Association of Broadcasters New York: Content Creation+. FMC which is one of the nation's prime digital media training center which has classrooms in...
- Increased use of nonlinear edit systems elicits need for training. Giardina, Carolyn // SHOOT;9/2/94, Vol. 35 Issue 35, p7
Features Future Media Concepts (FMC), an Avid Authorized Education Center (AAEC) in New York City. Interview with FMC president Ben Kozuch; Prioritization of training on the Media Composer; Nature of the Media Composer; Origin of the Tewksbury, Massachusetts-based Avid Technology Inc.; Avid's...
- NAB EXCELLENCE. Williams, David E. // DV: Digital Video;May2008, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p3
The author comments on the National Association of Broadcasters' (NAB) Show. He characterizes the show as an event which can be captured in a single-perspective reportage. He mentions that his favorite personal experience at the event happened on the final day of the show, when he notified...
- NAFB CELEBRATES 60 YEARS AT ITS ANNUAL CONVENTION. // Agri Marketing;Jan/Feb 2005, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the celebration of the 60th anniversary of the National Association of Farm Broadcasters during the organization's annual trade show and convention in Kansas City, Missouri. Presentation of awards during the conference; Facilitation of professional development seminars and the...