The Secrets of Final Cut Pro
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;11/5/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p30
A photo essay highlighting the events during trade shows and conferences in the television broadcasting industry is presented.
- Photoshop for Video Editors. Harrington, Richard // Millimeter;Mar2004, Vol. 32 Issue 3, NAB 2004 p17
Hihglights the Photoshop skills at the National Assocation of Broadcasters' NAB Post/Production World Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. Presentation of video editors to create video-related features; Inclusion of automatic action-safe and title-safe guides; Exhibition of color correction.
- Session Schedule. // Millimeter;Mar2004, Vol. 32 Issue 3, NAB 2004 p24
Presents the session schedule of the 2004 National Association of Broadcasters' Post/Production World Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Discop sets speakers. Guider, Elizabeth // Daily Variety;6/1/2006, Vol. 291 Issue 43, p11
The article previews the Discop Trade Show to be held in Budapest, Hungary on June 22-23, 2006.
- Winter NAMM Show set to explode in Anaheim. Kontney, Jack // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;1/8/2012, p1
The article offers information on the annual National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) Show to be held at the Anaheim Convention Center in California from January 19 to 22, 2012.
- IBC: Store and forward. Jarrett, George // TVB Europe;Nov2002, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p26
Focuses on the impact of the IBC 2002 show on the television industry. Influence of the show on the high-end VFX market; Decline in the number of American companies attending the event as compared during the 2000 show; Information on various digital media architecture software exhibited during...
- Say 'Cheese'. Remson, Adam // SHOOT;3/15/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p9
Reports the exhibition on high-definition (HD) cameras by the National Association of Broadcasters in Las Vegas, Nevada. Schedule of the show; Theme of the show; Advantage of HD cameras.
- NAB hopes portal will mark the spot. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;01/22/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 4, p98
Focuses on the creation of a Web site for virtual trade show exhibitors of the National Association of Broadcasters in Las Vegas, Nevada. Development of a web site by AnswerThink; Goal of the site; Services offered by exhibitors during the trade show.
- Arab confab eyes new date. Fine, Janet // Variety;6/19/2006, Vol. 403 Issue 5, p21
The article reports that the trade show Cairo International Market for Radio and TV Production has postponed its 12th edition from July until November 2006 due to requests of participants from the Arab countries. There were 130 booths from 22 countries who participated in the 2005 event.