Training for Avid Editors
- MAISON ET OBJET JANUARY 2011 PROMOTES CREATIVITY AND INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS. // Australian Giftguide;Apr-Jun2011, p20
The article offers information on the 2011 Paris Maison et Objet trade show held on January 2011 which features creativity and international business and was organised with two categories such as Excellence and Contemporay Hub.
- Library invites all crafters, hobbyists to Maker Faire. // Wilson County News;3/18/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p3A
The article offers information on the Maker Faire, a fair to celebrate invention, creativity and crafters, organized by the Wilson County Libraries, to be held at the Floresville Event Center, Wilson County, Texas on May 23, 2015.
- Insight: Cindy Gallop on Influence ... South by South West the right direction. Gallop, Cindy // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Apr2013, p30
The author details some of the lessons that can be learned from the SXSW Interactive 2013 trade show held in Austin, Texas. She notes that the trade show conveys the message that everyone has the potential to be an entrepreneur due to the number of major companies and brands sending people to...
- Engineering for creative people. Nunney, Steve // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p9
Discusses the role of creative people in broadcast engineering in 2004. Ways in which a good signal can be turned bad; Use of desktop editing system by creative people; Benefits of creative people to a production.
- Mood melancholy at Fencetech show. DeRosa, Angie // Plastics News;3/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p6
The article presents the author's views on the Fencetech trade show and conference in Orlando, Florida. The author admired the creativity of a plastics injection molder at the show who decided to take out an advertisement in American Airlines' "AmericanWay" magazine. The author says that it's no...
- Creative therapy. Conran, Terence // Cabinet Maker;8/5/2005, Issue 5450, p22
Focuses on the praise given by Sir Terence Conran to exhibitors at London Interiors in London, England. Total number of Interior Awards recipients; Creativity of the winners; Schedule of the next show.
- TECHNOFOLIES NEW ITALIAN SHOWCASE. Ralph, Owen // Park World;Dec2005, p43
The article presents information on Technofolies trade show held in Genoa, Italy, from October 27-29. Seventy companies participated at the inaugural of the event, including 18 foreign companies. The show was organized by ANCASVI, an organization of Italian manufacturers. Technofolies featured...
- Tamarack Assists Artisans Throughout the State. BURNSIDE, MARY WADE // State Journal (WV);2/7/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p18
The article reports on the assistance offered by the nonprofit organization Tamarack Foundation to artisans in Charleston, West Virginia. It highlights the experiences of several artists and shop owners who were helped by the foundation to improve their skills. Moreover, the foundation also...
- LDF looks set to highlight our thriving creative sector. Relph-Knight, Lynda // Design Week;5/14/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p6
In this article the author discusses the preparedness of the London Design Festival (LDF) to highlight the flourishing creative sector. The author states that in the face of commercial hardship, it seems fixed to represent creativity, instead of just a trade show. The author avers that the LDF...