Conference Targets Post-Production Pros
- NAB2004: READY FOR A CHANGE? Katz, S. D.; Leitner, D. W.; Ochiva, Dan; Turner, Bob // Millimeter;Mar2004, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p49
Presents a preview for the 2004 National Association of Broadcasters' electronic media show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Presentation of charge coupled devices; Exhibition of contrast-challenged flatscreen LCDs and plasmas; Launch of network television makeovers.
- Tech Chair Bios. // Millimeter;Mar2004, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p27
Presents the organizers of the 2004 National Association of Broadcasters' Post/Production World Conference in Las Vegas Nevada. Experiences in electronic media; Expertise in digital art; Educational background.
- Plumbing at 3Gbps. Boyer, Trevor // Digital Content Producer;May2008, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the launch of a wealth of products that can input and output 3Gbps (3Gigabit per second) at the 2008 NAB (National Association of Broadcasters) Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. According to the author, the show lacks a lot of blockbuster product releases. The author said that...
- Understanding IBC2007: All forms of communication. Hobbs, Dick // TVB Europe;Nov2007, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p32
The author reflects on the outcome of the IBC2007 in Europe which brought a diverse range of visitors and exhibitors. He argues that diversity was the most memorable about the event and that digital signage was this year's new initiative. He contends that the conference included practical...
- 2011 NAB Show Attracts 92,000 Attendees. // Government Video;May2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p32
Information about the 2011 National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) show in Las Vegas, Nevada from April 9-14 is presented. The event is the largest electronic media show covering filmed entertainment, and the development, management and delivery of content across all mediums. The show...
- Welcome to NAB! // Mix;Apr2014, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p8
The article offers information on the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) digital media and entertainment trade show to be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Nevada from April 5-10, 2014.
- 2013 NAB Show Focusing On The International Market. // Professional Sound;Apr2013, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p12
The article offers information on the 2013 NAB Show that will be held on April 6-11, 2013 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Understanding the impact of NAB. Ringrose, Fergal // TVB Europe;Jun2011, p6
The article introduces various reports published within the issue on the 2011 NAB Show, related to the digital media industry, including one by Dick Hobbs, one by David Kirk and one by Adrian Pennington.
- Interactivity opening wide in Cannes. May, Rebecca // Electronic Media;02/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p15
Reports the digital media event MILIA in Cannes, France. Goal of the trade show; Participants of the annual event; Features of the interactive gathering.