Austin School Package
- Tacoma district will put $500 million bond request before voters in 2013. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;11/2/2012, p5
The article reports on the decision by the board of the Tacoma School in Washington to put a bond request valued 500 U.S. dollars on the February 12, 2013 ballot.
- Two School Districts Add $1B to Bond Ballot. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;8/21/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34165, p1
The article informs that school boards in the Katy Independent School District and nearby Fort Bend Independent School District (ISD) have added 1 billion U.S. dollars to Texas' November 2014 bond ballot. It reveals the Fort Bend ISD proposal which includes installation of security cameras,...
- Schools to Try Again. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/14/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33764, p5
The article reports that the Independent School District No. 30 in Washington County, Oklahoma will ask voters on the 12.7 million dollars authorization for general obligation bonds on August 28, 2012 after the 49.5 million dollars bond referendum was rejected in February 2012.
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;1/10/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32792, p21
A list of bond elections for two Independent School Districts (ISDs) in Oklahoma is presented.
- Vermont independent Schools push for state-backed issuing ability. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;06/01/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30652, p45
Reports that five Vermont independent schools have banded to seek the creation of a Vermont Independent School Financing Authority. Sale of bonds backed by moral obligation pledge; Uses of the proceeds from the bonds.
- Texas School District Splitting $199M Into Three Separate Ballot Questions. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/25/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33372, p4
The article reports on the move of the Judson Independent School District in Texas to authorize voters to choose among separate components of a 198.8 million dollars general obligation bond package.
- Chicago Board of Education Achieves Par on Third QZAB Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/22/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31043, p6
Reports the sale of qualified zone academy bonds by the Chicago Board of Education. Buyer of the bonds; Absence of sale discounts; Issuance of a federal tax credit to investors.
- School GOs Lose by 60%. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/22/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33587, p9
The article reports on the failure of the Rankin County School Board in Mississippi to get enough votes for the approval of general obligation bonds worth 169.5 million dollars in September 2011.
- WASHINGTON: Building Bonds. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;11/16/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31267, p41
Reports on the plan of the Bellevue School Board to place $324 million bond measure for voting in February 2002 in order to rebuild its schools in Washington. Number of schools in the district to be modernized on approval for bonds; Duration for paying off for the bonds.