Peck Shaffer Hires 2 From Squire Sanders
- HR must cherry pick its newest star performers. Doke, Deedee // Personnel Today;10/8/2002, p4
Reports on the need for a recruitment strategy within the human resource department of an organization in Great Britain. Selection of qualified workforce; Improvement in the business standard; Concentration on professional development issues.
- Try a Recruiter Lately? Glickel, Henry // Sell!ng;Jul99, p11
Offers a look at the commonly asked questions of companies and job seekers. Elements of a company that should be considered; How job seekers should pay recruiters; Signs wherein a company needed a recruiter. INSET: Look at the Numbers.
- How good is your hiring batting average? Blackwell, Bruce // Westchester County Business Journal;4/1/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 13, p4
Provides information on employee recruitment. Development of career management style; Analysis of the job function; Empowerment of the profit-building benefits.
- letter from. // Secured Lender;Sep2011, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p10
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Michele Ocejo on the untraditional recruiting process of the e-commerce business Zappos, one by Mallory Martino on the regulator, employer and employee...
- Recruiting the corporate stars of tomorrow. // Ebony;Jan1999, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p54
Discusses how companies in the United States recruit corporate stars. Views of Samuel M. Hall Jr., Howard University's director of career services; Comments from other executives; Advice to students about the interview process.
- CAREER ADVICE. Naimpally, Shiv // Siliconindia;Apr2002, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p54
Presents a questions-and answer advisory on career in India. Accounts on the chances for career development; Deployment of technology to improve productivity gains; Impact of the improvement of economy and job market on employee recruitment.
- Getting a new job: time to celebrate, but don't forget to plan for your first weeks. STEWARD, GLENN // Grocer;12/4/2010, Vol. 233 Issue 7984, p67
The article advises newly-hired employees to develop a strategy for their first few months in a new job to ensure they create the maximum opportunity for success.
- Trustee Spotlight: Tom Freeman. // Financial Executive;Jan2011, Vol. 27 Issue 1, special section p2
The article profiles Thomas D. Freeman, chairman of the Audit and Budget and Investment Committees of the Financial Executives Research Foundation (FERF). Freeman became a member of Financial Executives International (FEI) in 1993 in the Cincinnati Chapter and joined the FERF Board of Trustees...
- Human Resources Management. McBain, Richard // Henley Manager Update;Winter99, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p25
Considers some research into the questions of how to attract and retain good people and what leads to people leaving an organization and the processes they follow. Link between organizational capability and the way an organization manages its human resources; Factors attributed to the success...