Merrill Adds Three To Seattle Office
- Merrill Hires 3 for Private Banking. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;5/3/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 85, p3
Announces Merrill Lynch & Co.'s recruitment of three former J.P. Morgan & Co. private banking executives to its London, England-based wealth management unit. Duties and responsibilities of Kathleen McKay, Johnny Moss, and Irene Manis.
- Hiring: It's Back On the Street. Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/3/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 18, p10
Looks on hiring trends among banks in the United States. Demand for investment bankers; Estimated number of professionals hired by Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. ; Recruitment strategies.
- Merrill Beefs Up in Brazil: Firm's head of global origination explains reasons for Brazilian expansion. Hamerman, Joshua // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/31/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 13, p16
The article reports on business developments in Merrill Lynch & Co. It cites that the move of the company to recruit nine investment bankers in Brazil is part of its goal to increase its presence for the emerging market. Moreover, Andrea Orcel, head of global origination and president of Europe,...
- Merrill Lynch offering top dollar, woos 5 chemical loan syndicators. Goodwin, William // American Banker;6/20/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 117, p22
Reports on Merrill Lynch & Co.'s attempt to recruit five chemical loan syndicators from Chemical Banking Corporation. Salaries offered; Investment banks' luring away of employees from commercial banks; Need to gain the ability to finance all levels of the client's balance sheet.
- Merrill Snags UBS Muni Bankers. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/7/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 27, p15
The article reports on Merrill Lynch's employment of about 30 public finance bankers from a municipal group at UBS Securities. According to the report, the hires intend to increase the firm's existing banking staff by 20 percent. The firm also seeks to boost their physical presence on both...
- Not the Best of Years. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;11/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31266, p1
Reports on losses suffered by financial company Merill Lynch & Co. Inc.'s public finance department in 2001. Impact of terrorist attacks targeted at the U.S. that took place on September 11, 2001 on the company; Employee layoffs that occurred in April 2001.
- Merrill Adds Rooney to Boost General Midwest Muni Business. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31751, p6
Announces Merrill Lynch & Co.'s hiring Chicago, Illinois-based public finance banker Phillip Rooney. Qualifications; Previous position held.
- Merrill Rebuilds Health Care Group by Snaring Goldman, Lehman Bankers. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/3/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31484, p28
Reports the reorganization of the health care division of Merrill Lynch & Co. in Chicago. Illinois. Recruitment of bankers Kenneth Vallrugo, Joseph Hegner, Michele Vobach and Trish King; Career history of Vobach; Job responsibilities of King.
- Laid-Off Merrill Lynch Bankers Viewed as Hot Commodity. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;04/10/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31115, p29
Reports that some Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. bankers who were laid off are being courted by regional firms in the United States. Talents of the bankers dismissed.