IN JAPAN WITH SONY
- High Definition Defined At NAB. Remson, Adam // SHOOT;3/21/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p7
Sony Electronics Broadcast and Professional Co. and Young & Rubicam's are sponsoring the electronic media show NAB which is to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada on April 5-10, 2003. The goal is to expose the advertising community to Sony's 24P high-definition cameras. It will feature products that...
- Field Of HD "Dreams" Expands. Goldrich, Robert // SHOOT;11/7/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 39, p1
The field of "Dreams" has increased to nine films by nine commercial directors, as Sony Electronics Broadcast and Professional Co. and Young & Rubicam, New York, are again teaming up to present a series of shorts captured on Sony 24p high-definition (HD) cameras. This time around, the theme of...
- Sony retires analog camcorder. Grotticelli, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;10/29/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 45, p28
Focuses on the discontinued manufacturing of Betacam SP analog camcorder by Sony Electronics Broadcast and Professional Co. Reasons behind decision of the company; Overview of the product; Causes of the decline of sales of the device.
- Sony lifts lid on high-end LCD projector pair. // Marketing Event;Feb2000, p62
Features the high-end liquid crystal display projectors from Sony Broadcasts & Professional. Design; Benefits being offered to users; Price.
- End-to-end is Sony's answer. Berger, Robin // Electronic Media;09/27/99, Vol. 18 Issue 39, p23
Reports on Sony Broadcast and Professional Co.'s joining with systems integration business. Television station's interest in buying equipment that takes up less space, time and money; Plans of Ed Grebow, president of the company.
- Bigger is better. // Broadcasting & Cable;08/21/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 35, p20
Presents an interview with Ed Grebow, executive officer of Sony Broadcast and Professional Co. (BPC) concerning the operation of BPC in the United States. Contribution of Grebow to the company's development; Discussion of Sony BPC Internet strategy; Importance of third-party provider...
- Sony: It's just a click away. Dickson, Glen // Broadcasting & Cable;08/28/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 36, p66
Highlights the initiative of broadcast supplier Sony Broadcast and Professional Co. (BPC) to sell its products directly through the Internet. Company's commitment to making both information and products available to customers; Support provided by Sony's electronic-solutions division. INSET: IN...
- European studios go 24-bit. // TVB Europe;Dec97, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p36
Focuses on the demand for Sony Broadcast & Professional's PCM-3348HR 48-channel, 24-bit digital audio recorder in Europe. Order for the equipment from Peter Gabriel's Real World Studios; Guillaume Tell Studios' installation of the equipment to parner its OXF-R3 digital console and PCM-9000...
- OmniBus and Sony join forces on news. // TVB Europe;May2000, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p20
Deals with the collaboration between OmniBus Systems and Sony Electronic Broadcast and Professional Company to develop a newsroom solution for integrated news production and transmission. Details on the partnership; Remarks from Chris Summey, senior vice president of Sony Systems Integration...