Fields & frames
- Microsoft media moves. Fox, David // TVB Europe;Sep2008, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the developments of Microsoft Corp. in the U.S. The company has launched its new products for broadcasting including Silverlight, Dynamics AX and Interactive Media Manager. Microsoft has also announced its strategic alliance with Ascent Media to create new systems to help...
- Industry Comment: Macromedia: planning for rich content distribution. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Jan2006, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p176
The article informs that the computer software company, Macromedia Inc. has started offering new features, which is aimed at mass distribution of rich video content. It has been reported that as part of the ongoing bulking up the ubiquitous Flash runtime, Macromedia is adding new streaming video...
- Intel lends RealNets its streaming technology. // Broadcasting & Cable;09/21/98, Vol. 128 Issue 39, p88
Highlights the move of Intel Corp. to lend its RealVideo G2, a video software in compliance of the company's agreement with RealNetworks. Objectives of the alliance; Contributing factors on the alliance; Conditions of the agreement.
- Director 6 shipped, shrink-wrapped shrunk. Kozel, Kathy // EMedia Professional;Aug97, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p16
No abstract available.
- Macromedia launches Authorware 3.0. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;3/6/95, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p28
Reports on Macromedia's launching of Authorware 3.0 multimedia authoring tool. Features; Capabilities; Applications.
- Technology brings Web pages `alive'. // T H E Journal;Apr96, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p53
Presents the computer software Shockwave for Director from Macromedia. Features; Applications.
- Macromedia broadens use of Director, releases Authorware 3.0. // CD-ROM Professional;Oct95, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p20
Reports on the expansions made by Macromedia in its World Wide Web and interactive authoring tools based on Director software. Integration of Macromedia Director player with Silicon Graphics' WebFORCE product line of workstations and servers; Integration of Director into Microsoft's interactive...
- Director 5.0 debut. // CD-ROM Professional;Apr96, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p16
Reports on the debut of Macromedia's Director 5.0 authoring computer software. Features; Applications; Product support.
- Managing Collaboration with Macromedia's Sitespring. Lowery, Joseph // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;7/2/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 7, p20
Features Sitespring, a server-side solution for professional Web-site team development from Macromedia in San Francisco, California. Features of the product; Usability of Sitespring for tracking Web production tasks; Advantage of Sitespring on intuitive interface key to lowering the learning curve.