THE OUTER RING
- A Method of Movie Business Prediction Using Back-propagation Neural Network. Barman, Debaditya; Chowdhury, Nirmalya // International Journal of Information Technology & Computer Scien;Oct2012, Vol. 4 Issue 11, p67
Film industry is the most important component of Entertainment industry. Profit and Loss both are very high for this business. Before release of a particular movie, if the Production House or distributors gets any type of prediction that how the film will do business, then it can be helpful to...
- Japan box office 'Spirited Away' Schwarzacher, Lukas // Variety;2/18/2002 Supplement, Vol. 386 Issue 1, p24
Presents updates on the motion picture industry in Japan as of February 2002. Information on the animated film 'Spirited Away'; Earnings of 'A.I. Artificial Intelligence'; List of Toho-distributed films.
- NEW MEDIA. // Campaign;3/22/2002, Issue 11, p14
Focuses on the application of digital marketing techniques in several motion pictures in Great Britain. Promotion of 'AI' via digital labyrinth of riddle and enigma; Effectiveness of the wireless campaign of 'Roadkill' and 'Get Over It'; Consideration of text campaigns in promotion of films.
- FRAME-BY-FRAME: JUNE. // Animation;Jun2007, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p4
A calendar of events for the motion pictures industry for June 2007 is presented. The Artificial Intelligence and Interactive Digital Entertainment Conference will be held in Stanford, California on June 6-8. The Broadcast Asia 2007 will take place in Singapore on June 19-22. The Platform...
- LATE NEWS. // Variety;8/13/2001, Vol. 383 Issue 12, p9
Presents news on the film industry as of August 13-19, 2001. Information on the motion picture `L'Ange de goudron,' by Denis Chouinard; Controversy over the film `A.I. Artificial Intelligence,' by Steven Spielberg in Sweden.
- Law, Osment are looking smart for Spielberg's `A.I.'. Kit, Zorianna; Busch, Anita M. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;03/28/2000, Vol. 362 Issue 19, p3
Reports on the negotiations for Oscar nominees Jude Law and Haley Joel Osment to star in the Steven Spielberg motion picture `A.I.' for Warner Bros./DreamWorks. Commitment of Osment to the project; Refusal of Julianne Moore to play the role of mother; Plot of the movie.
- Frontiers of Free Marketing. Feinberg, Cara // American Prospect;8/13/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p6
Focuses on the marketing tactics of several film studios in the U.S. Information on the www.jeffrey.wernick.com Web site; Information on a bogus national holiday created to promote the film 'Legally Blonde'; Features of the Web site of the film 'A.I.: Artificial Intelligence.'
- SUMMER BUMMER. Diorio, Carl; Hayes, Dade // Daily Variety;7/17/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 31, p1
Reports the box office downturn in the motion picture industry in the United States as of summer 2001. Impact of 'Shrek,' 'Pearl Harbor' and 'A.I.'; Problems afflicting the hit-hungry film business; Cause of summer languor theories.
- Estimation of Possible Profit/ Loss of a New Movie Using "Natural Grouping" of Movie Genres. Barman, Debaditya; Chowdhury, Nirmalya // International Journal of Information Engineering & Electronic Bu;Oct2013, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p24
Film industry is the most important component of entertainment industry. A large amount of money is invested in this high risk industry. Both profit and loss are very high for this business. Thus if the production houses have an option to know the probable profit/loss of a completed movie to be...