HOT SPOT CLIPS
- Harlequin production. // TVB Europe;Nov98, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p45
Features the Panoptica software from Harlequin company for video post production. How the software works.
- Broadcast Pix. // Broadcast Engineering;Nov2011, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p70
The article offers brief information on Mica live video production system from Broadcast Pix Inc.
- gluing FELT and FOAM to build FAITH. Siglin, Tim // EventDV;Jun2007, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p36
The article looks at the innovative ways used by Brian Stewart, coach of the Faith, Felt, and Foam puppet team at Shannon Hills Bible Chapel in Greensboro, North Carolina, and his team for their puppet video production. Stewart and his puppetry team uses several software like Production Studio...
- Sigma lowers MPEG editing costs. Schroeder, Erica // PC Week;3/6/95, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p40
Reports on Sigma Designs Inc.'s release of its ReelMagic Producer, a software package for producing and editing video applications. Product features; Retail price; Drop in prices of motion picture experts group encoding products.
- FileMaker Does Video. Bortman, Henry // Macworld;Dec1998, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p117
Discusses using the FileMaker database software as a video postproduction tool. How a database can help in the production of video; Defining database fields; Logging and selecting video clips; Printing index cards and selecting clips; Exporting the batch-capture list; Importing the list into...
- CyberLink PowerDirector 11 Ultimate Suite. Krupinski, Dominik // APC (Bauer Media Group);Apr2013, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p36
The article evaluates the CyberLink PowerDirector 11 Ultimate Suite for high quality video production, from CyberLink Corp.
- Corel VideoStudio X6 Eases Video Production. Jacobi, Jon L. // PC World;Aug2013, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p46
The article evaluates the Corel VideoStudio X6 video production software.
- Multi-camera Shooting. Cassidy, Kyle // Videomaker;Aug2010, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p48
The article describes the different methods of multi-camera video shooting. Easy and cheap techniques include the multiple-camera with visual synchronization which allows videographers to cut back and forth between two cameras at exactly the same moment and the unsynchronized multi-camera which...
- Roxio VideoWave 5. Boeri, Robert J. // EMedia Magazine;May2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p40
Reviews the Roxio VideoWave 5, a video production software developed by MGI Software Corporation. Features of the software; Installation and application of the software; Work console of the software; Capabilities and functions.