- Weekly 1-Bills Go At 1.440%, 1.500% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/1/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32847, p24
The article on the market performance of weekly Treasury bills in the U.S. Tender rates for the latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the Department of the Treasury were mixed on March 31, 2008, as the three-months obtained a 1.440% high rate, up from 1.200% the previous week, and the...
- IN BRIEF. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32754, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the securities markets in the U.S. The Treasury Department revealed that the federal government recorded a $55.6 billion deficit in October 2007. The Treasury Department's 91-day and 182-day discount bills incurred low rates as of November 13, 2007 over...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.930%, 1.030%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31857, p2
Focuses on the tender rates 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Treasury Department. Percentage of decrease in tender rates; Price for the treasury bills; Median bid for the discount bills.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 2.300% High. McConnell, Alison // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned 19 billion dollars of four-week bills at a 2.300 percent high yield on February 8, 2005. Price; Coupon equivalent; Bid-to-cover ratio.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.870%, 0.970%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31787, p2
Reports that tender rates for the U.S. Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills were lower in the week of December 23, 2003. Rates during the previous auction; Coupon equivalents; Total tenders; Median bid for the 181s.
- Treasury Details Weekiy T-Bill Auction. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p2
Focuses on the U.S. Treasury Department's plan to auction 91-day and 182-day discount bills to refund in maturing securities.
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Pay Down $11B. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31787, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will sell 12 billion dollars of four-week discount bills on December 23, 2003.
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/2/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31896, p2
Reports on the United States Department of the Treasury's sale of four-week discount bills.
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To, Raise $6B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/1/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32807, p2
The article reports on the plan of the U.S. Dept. of Treasury to raise $6.013 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills through selling $44 billion to refund $37.987 billion in maturing securities. Included in the auction are $23 billion 91s and $21 billion...