Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.930%, 1.030%
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.870%, 0.970%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31787, p2
Reports that tender rates for the U.S. Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills were lower in the week of December 23, 2003. Rates during the previous auction; Coupon equivalents; Total tenders; Median bid for the 181s.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 1.465%, 1.735%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/3/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31939, p2
Reports on the combination of the tender rates for the Treasury Department's discount bills in the U.S. Percentage of the median bid; Assessment of the coupon equivalents of the discount bills.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.750%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;4/3/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31357, p2
Reports the auction of four-weeks bills of the Treasury Department in the U.S. Rate of the bid-to-cover ratio; Acceptance of the competitive tenders at low rate; Percentage of the median yield.
- Treasury 19-Day CMBs go at 1.78%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;4/3/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31357, p2
Reports on the sale of 19-day cash management bills of the Treasury Department in the U.S. Percentage of the high tender rates; Rate of the bid to cover ratio; Coupon equivalent.
- Treasury Bills Go At 1.715%, 1.810%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/12/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31323, p2
Reports on the tender rates of the U.S. Treasury's discount bills as of February 2002. Coupon equivalents of the bills; Median bid on the bills; Bid-to-cover ratio of the bills.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 1.005%, 0.980%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/10/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31653, p2
This article reports that tender rates for the United States Department of Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills were lower, as the three-months incurred a 1.005 percent high rate, and the six-months a 0.980 percent high rate as of June 10, 2003. Coupon equivalents were 1.024 percent and...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.030%, 0.050% High Rates. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;4/22/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34096, p1
Statistics are presented related to tender rate changes for the U.S Department of Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills as of April 2014 including allotment of tenders, median bid and bid-to-cover ratio.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.020% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;4/2/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34086, p1
Statistics are presented related to auction of four weeks treasury bills of 25 billion U.S dollars by the U.S Department of Treasury which includes the bid-to-cover ratio, non-competitive tenders of 246,056,400 U.S dollars and rate of tenders' allotment.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.235% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;12/9/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34423, p1
The Treasury Department Tuesday auctioned $45 billion of four-week bills at a 0.235% high yield, a price of 99.981722.