Carson-Dellosa Moves To New Parent The Cookie Jar Group
- Prospective Cinar Buyer Sees Growth Through Acquisitions. // Electronic Education Report;11/21/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 22, p4
Focuses on the pending sale of education and entertainment company Cinar Corp. in the U.S. Merger of Cinar with HighReach Learning; Terms of the agreement; Voting shares of Cinar.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;4/11/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p7
The article offers brief information on the business activities of supplemental education resource provider Carson-Dellosa Co. Inc. including it acquisition of resources and curriculum provider Key Education Publishing Co. and the launching of its product line of workbooks and materials to...
- Cinar turns into Cookie Jar. Kelly, Brendan // Daily Variety;3/29/2004, Vol. 282 Issue 66, p26
Reports on the relaunch of purchased television animation company Cinar under the name Cookie Jar. Retention of Cinar's education division, including publishing companies Carson-Dellosa and HighReach Learning; Entry of Steve Carson and Patti Carson as partners, joining executives Michael Hirsh...
- Carson-Dellosa Moves into Larger Offices and Warehouse. // Educational Marketer;2/3/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the relocation of Carson-Dellosa Publishing Co. into a larger office in Greensboro, North Carolina. Decision to retain its satellite warehouse; Headquarters of the publishing house; Size of the office.
- Potential Cinar Suitor Steps Down, Directors Dicker Over Dowry. // Educational Marketer;11/12/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p4
Reports on the cancellation of negotiations on the sale of the entertainment division of Cinar Corp. in Canada to a British children's programming company.
- New Cinar Directors to Push Sale. // Educational Marketer;5/6/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p6
Reports on the possible impact of the coup at the shareholders meeting of supplementary education materials publisher and entertainment company Cinar on the sale of the financially troubled company.
- Cinar Agrees to Sell to Investment Group, Which Plans Investment in Education Division. // Educational Marketer;11/10/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 32, p1
Reports on the sale of Cinar Corp. to an investment group in Montreal, Quebec. Completion date of the transaction; Terms of the agreement; Head of the investment group buying the company.
- For 1998, revenues, operating income soar at Cinar Corp. // Electronic Education Report;03/03/99, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the financial performance of publisher Cinar Corp. for the fiscal year ended November 30, 1998. Deals signed in China and Canada; Comparison of the financial performance with the previous year.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions ... // Educational Marketer;1/24/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p8
Reports on the acquisition of Rainbow Bridge Publishing by Carson-Dellosa Publishing Co. in Salt Lake City, Utah. Terms of the acquisition deal.